Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Prediction League Table

I am not too sure what this thread is about and there are too many posts to read, so I won't even try!!! :P

basically...there is a predition league going on for every leicester game.

There are four divisions and after every month there are promotions/relegations based on the league table which is made up from the predictions. ie: you get points on your prediction.

Every game there is a new thread for every game/prediction.

ps: this was my 2,500th post.

basically...there is a predition league going on for every leicester game.

There are four divisions and after every month there are promotions/relegations based on the league table which is made up from the predictions. ie: you get points on your prediction.

Every game there is a new thread for every game/prediction.

ps: this was my 2,500th post.

Congratulations Hitesh by way if you predict for England vs Northen Ireland will that counted towards the table?

Any chance you guys could start a new thread when you update the table next? It's just that this thread is over 6 pages long and it's a bit hard to find which page the updated table is on. If there was a new thread after every update that would mean that the table would be on page 1 and would be more accessible.

Any chance you guys could start a new thread when you update the table next? It's just that this thread is over 6 pages long and it's a bit hard to find which page the updated table is on. If there was a new thread after every update that would mean that the table would be on page 1 and would be more accessible.

Request noted............and granted! I think it would make more sense to update the table in the same thread as the last predictions, and then we could change the title so it says it has been updated. Would you rather that instead?

Request noted............and granted! I think it would make more sense to update the table in the same thread as the last predictions, and then we could change the title so it says it has been updated. Would you rather that instead?

Yep, seems like a reasonable idea to me :)

Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update,

What's happening, we'll all lose interest soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :)

Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update,

What's happening, we'll all lose interest soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :)

Sorry, were both back at school now and C-man has only sent me the results from all the games a few days ago because he has been busy so I just need to update the tables. Should be done this weekend hopefully.

I've got the tables for the games up until after the Wolves game but have had problems with t'internet over the past week and have had no internet access to upload them. I think it will probably be easier to post them when I have received the results for the QPR and Brighton games so I can just post the end of September table.

What a load of rollox, Sheffield Fox was at Uni last year, and he managed to post tables and keep everthing free-flowing perfectly, surely with there being TWO of you guys we should have a better system going on!

Sort it out chaps!

Sheffield Fox does the player ratings, Anish did the Prediction League last year.

Come on lads, you wanted the job :cool:

We deserve regular clear uptated tables :D

What a load of bollox, Sheffield Fox was at Uni last year, and he managed to post tables and keep everthing free-flowing perfectly, surely with there being TWO of you guys we should have a better system going on!

Sort it out chaps!

Bloody hell I've been busy the last few weeks so hadn't made any predictions since the Wolves match. I finally check this forum to see how badly I'm doing and there's not even been an update :rolleyes:

Delboy, I did the prediction league last season! :mellow: (thanks for pointing that out Alex :thumbup: )

There should be regular updates after every 2 games at most, otherwise it'll become a farce and people will lose all interest...which is what's happening now.

Archived