Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Prediction League Table

Any chance of finding another way of posting the leagues as I still can still only view the Conference League - I'm sure others are in a similar situation - Thanks.

Well I could do but that doesn't solve the problem with everyone else. Could you see the previous tables made?

Can you try loading them up in photobucket to see if that works differently to imageshack? Please :)

Premiership.jpg

Championship.jpg

Leagueone.jpg

Leaguetwo.jpg

Conference.jpg

Right I have uploaded these on PhotoBucket this time so if some people still can't see them, then I don't know what to do!

The first post of this thread tells you what is what on the table, and because we are at the end of the month, the top 3 and bottom 3 posters of each league get promoted and relegated respectively. Congratulations to Carlo who is winning the Premier League and has the most points overall! :D

Well actually I can't see the Conference, but I'll worry about that when I get there :)

I think that anybody who has not yet predicted should all be dumped in the conference, if they can't be arse why keep them in the other leagues.

The conference should be working now. I pasted the link wrong.

I think that anybody who has not yet predicted should all be dumped in the conference, if they can't be arse why keep them in the other leagues.

Me and C-man are going to think of something so that we don't have people in the leagues who haven't predicted. Watch this space! :)

Damn just missed out on promotion

So how does it work?

Does this mean i'm top of the conference now with 9 points?

We start all over at 0 next month.... with your 9 points 'only' counting for the end of season total. That's how I understand the system ;)

Archived