Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimbo32

sunday paper gossip

sunday people say were after darren moore and rob hulse from the baggies dont know how were gonna get the money together for either and think we need a midfielder more than a defender and a striker?any more paper gossip or rumours doing the rounds need cheerin up after yesterday :P

Guest Daniel

Id take both players.

Big Dave as they call Darren Moore is an amazing defender, but do we need one?

Hulse is also a very good player.

Don't need another defender but we do need another striker.

14033[/snapback]

No we dont, we need a manager who dont buy shit instead of looking to the future.

14034[/snapback]

and we need a midfielder, another left back, midielder, and defender.

I think we need 2 new wingers forget about strikers for now :( Although Wilcox and Scowcroft are probably ideal for Micky

14039[/snapback]

We are not scoring goals though!

Blake is sh*t, Benjamin is a donkey, Scoey will play on the wing <_< and Micky won't play Wright.

We do need another striker.

We dont need another striker. Just look at the facts. Connolly is a goalscorer but isnt scoring goals for us. This is due to creativity and no attacking play down the wings. West Ham has players like Etherington down to wing to create chances, who we got? ****ing Wilcox and Scowcroft.

I'm really fed up of it. I just want us to have some natural wingers who can actually run. Its not much to ask surely, every other team has at least one out and out winger. We SUCK. ADAMS OUT.

I think we need 2 new wingers forget about strikers for now :( Although Wilcox and Scowcroft are probably ideal for Micky

14039[/snapback]

we need to play 3-5-2 we have the perfect players for that.

walker

heath keown dabizaz

canero tiatto

gudjohnson

williams nalis

connoly dublin

or if we play 442 the team should be

walker

canero heath dabizaz makin

gillespie nalis gudjohnson tiatto

dublin connoly

both of these team will do well, gillespie might play on saturday cos scowys injured. i think the team could be the one above, if makin is still suspended, then stewart for makin.

We dont need another striker. Just look at the facts. Connolly is a goalscorer but isnt scoring goals for us. This is due to creativity and no attacking play down the wings. West Ham has players like Etherington down to wing to create chances, who we got? ****ing Wilcox and Scowcroft.

14041[/snapback]

Connolly and Dublin are good enough but when they get injured or suspended we have fook all! We do need a striker for that reason.

Wright is good enough to partner either Connolly or Dublin. Playing with experience will help him progress. But no one is going to see sense on this cause you wont get to see him play under this management.

14048[/snapback]

Possibly but lets face it Micky won't pick Wright so he doesn't count.

If Connolly is so good why's he missed a penalty and hit the post with two open goals in the last game? Lack of a chances? Stop talking shit, it's like when people defend Owen's goalscoring record by saying he gets no chances - bullshit.

Benjamin & Wright are too shit for this level of football really and will be released at the end of their contracts, it might not be a bad idea to get another decent one in.

We do have Morris to come back from injury though.

Guest Daniel
If Connolly is so good why's he missed a penalty and hit the post with two open goals in the last game? Lack of a chances? Stop talking shit, it's like when people defend Owen's goalscoring record by saying he gets no chances - bullshit.

Benjamin & Wright are too shit for this level of football really and will be released at the end of their contracts, it might not be a bad idea to get another decent one in.

Dont agree with a word of that.

So if Wright & Benjamin aint good enough and Connolly is shit who would you play up front?

14039[/snapback]

walker

heath keown dabizaz

canero tiatto

gudjohnson

williams nalis

connoly dublin

walker

dublin connoly

both of these team will do well, gillespie might play on saturday cos scowys injured. i think the team could be the one above, if makin is still suspended, then stewart for makin.

14042[/snapback]

I agree 3-5-2 as we do not have the players to play 4-4-2. So why do we persist with something we cannot possibly do. <_< :(

14039[/snapback]

walker

heath keown dabizaz

canero tiatto

gudjohnson

williams nalis

connoly dublin

walker

dublin connoly

14042[/snapback]

I agree 3-5-2 as we do not have the players to play 4-4-2. So why do we persist with something we cannot possibly do. <_< :(

14062[/snapback]

cos micky changes everything but his 442, and playing the players he bums ie:scowy, he;s okay for this division up front, but why persist playing him on the right wing, even in the premier league. and now i think williams could become another scowy :o

cos micky changes everything but his 442, and playing the players he bums ie:scowy, he;s okay for this division up front, but why persist playing him on the right wing, even in the premier league. and now i think williams could become another scowy  :o

14064[/snapback]

Now I'm no big fan of Scowcroft (sorry Scowy) but, based on the 4 performances from Williams so far he's not even fit to clean Scowcroft's boots.

Dont agree with a word of that.

So if Wright & Benjamin aint good enough and Connolly is shit who would you play up front?

14061[/snapback]

Connolly is good enough, but people are saying the reason he hasn't scored is because of Mickys tactics & shit teams not giving him chances, which is bullshit. If he'd scored the piss easy chances he'd got, we'd have beaten Derby 2-0 and Watford 2-0 at least, and Adams would be getting praise from everybody. Just pisses me off how fickle football fans are.

Of our strikers, Connolly & Dublin are clearly good enough for this level and the Premiership. Benjamin tries 100% and is a top chap but he's not got the quality for this level or the Premiership. Wright will never be good enough to play first division football. Morris may come good but we'll have to wait for him to be fit to see, and I doubt it, I think even if he was fit he'd play in midfield most of the time.

As for Blake I don't really know. By all accounts lazy and unfit in the games he's played. Maybe he'll do a job when he's fit. I'm not too confident though.

This is hiliarous. What are you judging Wright on? Last season when he was homesick and unhappy? You try performing at your best when you dont want to be at a club. He's back where he wants to be now and desperate to play, and some of the fans on here say so much shit about him its untrue. I'm sure a few seasons ago you wasnt saying that when we was forced to bring him in the team, and did he let anyone down??????? Did he? I cant remember so i dont know whats going on in some of your heads you're imagining things.

14057[/snapback]

connolly is one of the most proven strikers at this level , wake up . i still think he will get a hatful for city

Archived