Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deathside

Preston V D**by

:banana: My manager at work is a Derby fan (Most people at my work are Leicester fans, there the odd Villa/Wolves as well) but my manager was loving it today, he kept saying "Whos bottom of the league?" "Are you in a mood" then he kept telling everyone in the factory "Matts in a mood because Leicester lost" :rolleyes:

So if Derby lose tonight I can gloat back at him, I know what his response will be..."But whos bottom of the league?" :rolleyes:

The Wolves fan wasn't much better he kept saying "Who's bottom of the league?" as well...Its a good job the season isn't just 1 game ah :rolleyes::unsure:

:banana: My manager at work is a Derby fan (Most people at my work are Leicester fans, there the odd Villa/Wolves as well) but my manager was loving it today, he kept saying "Whos bottom of the league?" "Are you in a mood" then he kept telling everyone in the factory "Matts in a mood because Leicester lost"  :rolleyes:

So if Derby lose tonight I can gloat back at him, I know what his response will be..."But whos bottom of the league?"  :rolleyes:

The Wolves fan wasn't much better he kept saying "Who's bottom of the league?" as well...Its a good job the season isn't just 1 game ah :rolleyes:  :unsure:

152817[/snapback]

I've had one of the trees trying to gloat today - but getting a last minute winner V Huddesfiled in the 3rd Division ;) just won him howls of derision (and not just from me)

Nobody then?

152842[/snapback]

Don't think anyones to intrested to be honest ;)

I (and others i'm sure) am only watching it because theres nowt else on, and i've jsut got it on I ain't exactly taking too muc notice, i've got the sound down with music play...

The game don't effect us at this early stage so no-one if to bothered is what i'm thinking ;)

:banana: My manager at work is a Derby fan (Most people at my work are Leicester fans, there the odd Villa/Wolves as well) but my manager was loving it today, he kept saying "Whos bottom of the league?" "Are you in a mood" then he kept telling everyone in the factory "Matts in a mood because Leicester lost"  :rolleyes:

So if Derby lose tonight I can gloat back at him, I know what his response will be..."But whos bottom of the league?"  :rolleyes:

The Wolves fan wasn't much better he kept saying "Who's bottom of the league?" as well...Its a good job the season isn't just 1 game ah :rolleyes:  :unsure:

152817[/snapback]

tell him that its where we finish at the end of the season that counts! And remind him that he might aswell keep his eyes fixed to the bottom of the league because thats where Derby will be at the end of the season!

Archived