Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

nathan ake young chelsea left back

Just because 2.5 million half wits buy it to look at shit girls on page three doesn't make it good. As for being a newspaper, well no

you really think in the age of smart phones people buy the sun, or the Star for that matter just for page 3? it has also been responsible (as was the NOTW) for some pretty good substantive stings on politicians long before any talk of phone hacking, people make snide remarks about the paper but how many actually sit down and read the article they criticize? no matter which paper it is in

you really think in the age of smart phones people buy the sun, or the Star for that matter just for page 3? it has also been responsible (as was the NOTW) for some pretty good substantive stings on politicians long before any talk of phone hacking, people make snide remarks about the paper but how many actually sit down and read the article they criticize? no matter which paper it is in

But you have to sift through the utter crap for weeks on end til you get a half decent article which even then is wrote in such a classless and tacky way that it's barely readable

They also completely overexaggerate everything, The sport section is quite reliable though tbf

Just because 2.5 million half wits buy it to look at shit girls on page three doesn't make it good. As for being a newspaper, well no

My first job was in a supermarket and in the dining rooms were the papers... Page 3 used to make me laugh, not because of the breasts.. but because of the lies.

Top corner next to the woman in a box there is normally something along the lines of:

"Becky is concerned by the concept of electoral reform in a hung parliament, She said "in legislators with proportional representation, minority or coalition government is often the norm, I'd despise living in a country like italy that has had 61 governments in 61 years - Even if I do love italian food"

No. No she did not lol

She was told to get her tits out, and her reply was probably along the lines of "OMG HAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNI THO, DO A LUK GUD?"

Some of them are alledged university graduates, However I would say 80% of them are thick as shit.

It really drives me insane.

They also completely overexaggerate everything, The sport section is quite reliable though tbf

My first job was in a supermarket and in the dining rooms were the papers... Page 3 used to make me laugh, not because of the breasts.. but because of the lies.

Top corner next to the woman in a box there is normally something along the lines of:

"Becky is concerned by the concept of electoral reform in a hung parliament, She said "in legislators with proportional representation, minority or coalition government is often the norm, I'd despise living in a country like italy that has had 61 governments in 61 years - Even if I do love italian food"

No. No she did not lol

She was told to get her tits out, and her reply was probably along the lines of "OMG HAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNI THO, DO A LUK GUD?"

Some of them are alledged university graduates, However I would say 80% of them are thick as shit.

It really drives me insane.

They are also often earning a fortune, travelling the world, sensible enough to know that their life isn't determined by what somebody else thinks of them, and they are possibly actually enjoying their life ? Unlike you and I who are spending it on an internet forum .... define thick !!!!! Suspect it may apply to you and I more than those ladies ?

Archived