Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

nathan ake young chelsea left back

I saw this lad against our Under 21's earlier this season and he was the best player on the park. He played at left back but i've heard he can play pretty much anywhere. I would be over the moon if we got him, even if we don't necessarily need him.

I saw this lad against our Under 21's earlier this season and he was the best player on the park. He played at left back but i've heard he can play pretty much anywhere. I would be over the moon if we got him, even if we don't necessarily need him.

Isaiah Brown too. He's been great this season for Chelsea's youth team. Only 16 too I think.

I really wouldn't understand this potential signing. Surely Bakayogo must be of a similar quality with more league experience? He can't be THAT bad if our generally excellent scouts made the judgement in signing him. If we need a LB then surely there are better loan options.

And he can't get in our squad.

And you have watched the you lad play to form this judgement? 

And he can't get in our squad.

And you have watched the you lad play to form this judgement?

Granted no I haven't. I just don't see a lot of experience in him at a time when experience may prove vital in the promotion nitty gritty. I mainly just don't get the Bakayogo signing if he can't get near the first team even in the situation of Konch being injured

Archived