Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

GBA Emulator for Iphone

Not sure if this is completely relevant to this thread but does anyone know of any emulators for 3DS and rom for pokemon Y?  :D

Loving this! I'm all set with my train and flight entertainment ahead of Watford on Saturday :)

Just be aware that your battery will drain really fast

I've downloaded 'My Boy! Free' which is a gameboy emulator but not a single ROM seems to work? I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 (quite old now I know) with Android.

When I had an Android, I downloaded VBA (visual boy advance). That was pretty slick. I had the paid version but there was a free version with ads.

Make sure you play the pokemon hack games there are loads to choose from and most of them are really good

Haha will do when I get through Emerald. What are the hack games like? Whats the difference?

I've downloaded 'My Boy! Free' which is a gameboy emulator but not a single ROM seems to work? I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 (quite old now I know) with Android.

That's the one I downloaded. Can't remember which website I downloaded the pokemon games from, but they all seem to work fine for me. I'm Using an HTC One. I'll have a quick check and see if I can find the website I downloaded them from mate.

EDIT: Here's the link to the Pokémon ROMS I downloaded. http://www.roms4droid.com/pokemon-roms.php There are hundreds of other games on there too. Just be sure you choose the correct platform, which for MyBoy! is GameBoy Advance (GBA).

Sorry if that sounded condescending about picking the right platform, it wasn't meant to be, just making sure mate  lol.

Haha will do when I get through Emerald. What are the hack games like? Whats the difference?

That's the one I downloaded. Can't remember which website I downloaded the pokemon games from, but they all seem to work fine for me. I'm Using an HTC One. I'll have a quick check and see if I can find the website I downloaded them from mate.

EDIT: Here's the link to the Pokémon ROMS I downloaded. There are hundreds of other games on there too. Just be sure you choose the correct platform, which for MyBoy! is GameBoy Advance (GBA).

Sorry if that sounded condescending about picking the right platform, it wasn't meant to be, just making sure mate  lol.

All the hack games are different were people have made there own stories.

Im currently playing pokemon snakewood where you wake up with no memory and the world being taken over by a zombie apocolypse. starter pokemon is either a paras,baltoy or koffing. Strange game but good.

Light platinum is really good with every legendary available to catch in the game with a really good storyline.

Ash Gray plays through the story in the tv series so you get pikachu at the start then get chased by spearow then take mistys bike etc. Thats a really good Hack.

Dark rising is brilliant by the time i got to the end i had 6 pokemon level 100 (The story literally takes you upto that level its that long)

There are more hacks which im gonna play just doing one at a time. Arguably better than the original games

EDIT: Here's the link to the Pokémon ROMS I downloaded. http://www.roms4droid.com/pokemon-roms.php There are hundreds of other games on there too. Just be sure you choose the correct platform, which for MyBoy! is GameBoy Advance (GBA).

Nah just doesn't work. Not a single rom downloads on my phone for some reason. Just comes up with 'failed' every single time. Cheers anyway though.

All the hack games are different were people have made there own stories.

Im currently playing pokemon snakewood where you wake up with no memory and the world being taken over by a zombie apocolypse. starter pokemon is either a paras,baltoy or koffing. Strange game but good.

Light platinum is really good with every legendary available to catch in the game with a really good storyline.

Ash Gray plays through the story in the tv series so you get pikachu at the start then get chased by spearow then take mistys bike etc. Thats a really good Hack.

Dark rising is brilliant by the time i got to the end i had 6 pokemon level 100 (The story literally takes you upto that level its that long)

There are more hacks which im gonna play just doing one at a time. Arguably better than the original games

There was a stage when I wanted to make my own but I think I'd lose patience lol I'd definitely go for a long game though with a proper storyline and at LEAST 16 badges.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The gba4ios emulator is available to download again now. I just downloaded it for my iPad as I don't have a iPhone yet.

i had it on both iphone and iPad. It was removed on my iphone but still works on my iPad. So not sure if it is available on iphone as it still works on iPad.

Archived