Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Birmingham Post Match Thread 1 - 2

I am sure someone posted this but who cares, it's a great read from the BBC:

Birmingham boss Lee Clark:

"The scoreline doesn't tell the whole story. In every aspect of the game Leicester's confidence was sky high.

"We were happy at the end of the first half that it was only 1-0. We had a go in the second half but they were always the dominant side.

"The league table doesn't lie. Eight wins on the bounce at any level is a fantastic achievement. They have quality all over their team and Nigel Pearson has assembled a very good team. I hope that they go on and get promoted."

In a way, you're right. I'd love to belittle a club like Birmingham in order to counter "Gary Rowett" and his intricate wumming, but I can't really.

They seem to have a decent fanbase that has simply become apathetic in recent months and years, totally stunned by the way the club is run and how easily the team's being dismantled.

I can see them doing a Coventry in the not-so-distant future.

Hang on a minute, they were in the Prem as recently as 2011 and in the play-offs 2 seasons ago. It's hardly been years of shit.

I remember them getting something stupid like 15K for a promotion match a few years ago.

Great day out. Thought we were fairly decent off the pitch as well.

Superb performance, we really did play them off the park. 2-1 really flattered Birmingham.

No words for Vardy anymore, he's just getting better and better.

• 1 month later...

Archived