Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Birmingham Post Match Thread 1 - 2

28 games played - this is the point at which the rot started last season. We were 2nd, but then picked up just 12 points from the next 16 games which left us in 9th. If we do that again, we're probably looking at 4th or 5th.

Need to keep our heads, the job is a long way from being done.

MooseBreath you need to forget about last season it is in the past, we are clearly a different kettle of fish and have a mental resolve to get the job done.

Don't worry.

Hope so, and i believe so too. But the fact remains, we were 2nd in the league and looking good for autos at this exact time stage last year, absolutely nobody saw our collapse coming, but it happened and it could happen again.

28 games played - this is the point at which the rot started last season. We were 2nd, but then picked up just 12 points from the next 16 games which left us in 9th. If we do that again, we're probably looking at 4th or 5th.

No Leicester fan has ever EVER seen us win 8 games in a row before. Enjoy the ****ing moment.

I agree, it's a great moment and I am enjoying it.

Just commenting generally on our promotion prospects. The more realistic it starts to look the more phooking nervous I get.

Yes.. I know that feeling :). But this side looks resiliant. The Leeds match turned it for me.

18 points from 18 games from this point. Which would put us on two more than Hull went up with.

It wasn't until matchday 31 where we had our first loss in 8 since losing 1-0 in Cardiff - a 2-1 defeat to bottom-placed Peterborough.  First we bounced back with a 3-0 win against Blackburn, but matchday 33 saw us lose to Charlton and that's where we went on our awful run of 10 matches without a win.  So technically we have 5 more matches before we reach that point, but I don't think this year's group will.

Hope so, and i believe so too. But the fact remains, we were 2nd in the league and looking good for autos at this exact time stage last year, absolutely nobody saw our collapse coming, but it happened and it could happen again.

The fact that we've come this far this early already proves that the management as well as the players have learnt something incredibly valuable (from last season).

Archived