Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Clash of Clans

Think I will stick to the clan im a co leader in and almost Clan lvl 10. Thanks for the offer though

You got any spaces for me and the Bellend ;) ??

After winning 8 wars in a row last months the clan has fell apart.

Edited by Ian W LCFC

Just another aspect to the game where clans take pride in having a good record in wars, and now with the added incentive of 'levelling' up the clan to gain clan perks including more war bonus loot, donation refunds and donation upgrades and stuff like that.

Thanks for that Ian. I don't think my base is high enough to partake in that as i'm waiting for TH to be upgrade to level 6 at the minute. I'm familiar to strategy games but got any advice for a newbie?

Edited by Adster

We currently only have 1 place available in the clan. Phoenix Society is the clan name and my name is KC. If someone requests to join and writes in the request that you kno KC they may let you in. Our clan is very active. I warn you though the leader takes the game VERY seriously. If you do come in I can guarantee you will learn a lot through good planning and proper strategies. Plenty of people have high level troops. All we would ask is you follow the rules especially in war.

Thanks for that Ian. I don't think my base is high enough to partake in that as i'm waiting for TH to be upgrade to level 6 at the minute. I'm familiar to strategy games but got any advice for a newbie?

I can teach you all you need to know.

Important points:

Upgrade EVERYTHING before going up TH including walls. Tedious and takes an age but trust me it makes life a lot easier.

As you are going to TH6 I would suggest upgrading your giants and heal/rage spells asap. You will use them a lot at TH6.

Don't rush to unlock new troops. You most likely wont use them just yet. Focus on upgrading troops that you actually use

When building your base think about how someone would attack your base in order to place your traps effectively. Maybe offset your TH. If you put it say in a more Southern position this would make an attacker more then likely send his troops from the south. Put bombs and traps around the southern area. Could be the difference between losing all your loot and losing only a portion of it.

Theres loads more. You could go to war now as well 

We currently only have 1 place available in the clan. Phoenix Society is the clan name and my name is KC. If someone requests to join and writes in the request that you kno KC they may let you in. Our clan is very active. I warn you though the leader takes the game VERY seriously. If you do come in I can guarantee you will learn a lot through good planning and proper strategies. Plenty of people have high level troops. All we would ask is you follow the rules especially in war.

Sounds good however I just got put into a clan war with a clan I joined before you said that. Thanks anyway.

There should be clans available for people of the same town hall as you mate

• 1 month later...

Tempted to join that mate, not played clash in a while with my old clan falling apart a month or 2 ago.

Phoenix Society if you want to join. Just type in that you know KC (that's me) we will look after you. We have just gone to Clan level 10

• 4 months later...
Just now, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Clan level 7 now bud :D

going places lol

clan lvl 11 :thumbup:

I am currently still TH10 but i only have heroes and walls to upgrade. Just waiting for the October update. I have full storages ready for Max Wizard upgrade and Bomb Towers

24 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

clan lvl 11 :thumbup:

I am currently still TH10 but i only have heroes and walls to upgrade. Just waiting for the October update. I have full storages ready for Max Wizard upgrade and Bomb Towers

Ah good stuff, I'm making steady progress apart from the odd fvcked up attack lol

not spent any money on the game yet (and don't intend to :blink:

only on TH level 8 but waiting to max everything out before upgrading, still lots to do

• 2 weeks later...

Its all kicked off in my old clan. We were Clan level 11 but the leader thinks he is some kind of dictator. Friend of mine in the clan said that a few of the clan members want to breakaway and make our own clan. They wanted me as leader. So i thought why not. I haven't been in war for months and the clan seemed dull and boring.

I am now leader of a new clan called Mike Oxlong (stolen name from off Foxestalk lol) so if anyone wants to join a new clan (formed 21/10/16) you are more than welcome. Just put in the request you are a foxestalk user.

My last clan was full of rules which sucked the life out the game. If anyone here wants to go to War all the time then you are more than welcome to join. 

My name in the game is KC. Clan lvl 1 with a black and yellow shield.

If you dont want to join thats fine maybe you can post your details so we can set up friendly wars

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kingcarr21 I've just had a look at your base and I think I'm about a billion light years away from being good enough bud

I'm still Town Hall level 8 and our clan is level 7, Leicester with a Blue and White halved shield and Bexon is our leader

im a co-leader but I'm still very average re attacks etc, trying but 2 steps forward and 1 back all the time if you know what I mean

On 26/10/2016 at 10:09, kingcarr21 said:

Its all kicked off in my old clan. We were Clan level 11 but the leader thinks he is some kind of dictator. Friend of mine in the clan said that a few of the clan members want to breakaway and make our own clan. They wanted me as leader. So i thought why not. I haven't been in war for months and the clan seemed dull and boring.

I am now leader of a new clan called Mike Oxlong (stolen name from off Foxestalk lol) so if anyone wants to join a new clan (formed 21/10/16) you are more than welcome. Just put in the request you are a foxestalk user.

My last clan was full of rules which sucked the life out the game. If anyone here wants to go to War all the time then you are more than welcome to join. 

My name in the game is KC. Clan lvl 1 with a black and yellow shield.

If you dont want to join thats fine maybe you can post your details so we can set up friendly wars

See post above bud

just to add buddy, I'm Sydney the Fox by the way (my daughters name)

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

33 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

See post above bud

just to add buddy, I'm Sydney the Fox by the way (my daughters name)

I can give u some pointers if u want. We have lots of variety in my clan u r more than welcome to join. U certainly wouldn't be the weakest in the clan