Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Clash of Clans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Free to play games are so unbelievably wank I don't know why anyone plays them. But each to their own.

Sounds to me like you dont have the patience for a free to play game. Some of them can be really annoying cause as soon as you start them its clear to see that if you dont spend money on the game its going to be shit but Clash of Clans is more enjoyable if you dont spend and build your base steady. You should give it a try you might be surprised

Someone's never played any decent free to play games then like war thunder or star trek online

lol that's a bit different, isn't War Thunder free because it's a beta? Ignoring the fact Star Trek is a shabby game by all accounts anyway it's only partly free aint it.

Sounds to me like you dont have the patience for a free to play game. Some of them can be really annoying cause as soon as you start them its clear to see that if you dont spend money on the game its going to be shit but Clash of Clans is more enjoyable if you dont spend and build your base steady. You should give it a try you might be surprised

Played plenty of games like it bored instantly.

Free to play games are so unbelievably wank I don't know why anyone plays them. But each to their own.

i avoid almost any "free" game as they are either a) shit or b) not free at all. Would rather pay a fixed up front price rather than the game nudging me towards buying coins or gems for real cash.

• 2 weeks later...

Eredan Arena

Battlecraft

Tribal Wars

You can form your own clan in the third. not been on much lately Fed up of losing. You have so many power and decide how much to use each match up. I always end up against someone who somehow gains them so I use mine up and they have some left.

I have also just got into MTG. The latest lot was out the other week I was told that when the new sets come out the release time is midnight and some shops open so people can buy them. I now have a folder with over 200 cards in.

Slightly different topic. I saw a nice set of Mahjong today. in a charity shop. In a small jewelery  type case £7.50. I would say it would be worth a lot more as it looked in very good condition.

• 11 months later...

Yeah started mine in January and currently about 2/3rds of the way through Town Hall 8, except a massive grind will be required to max my walls before going for TH9.

How're you getting on?

ive been on the game over 3 years. I have 2 accounts.

My main account i rushed to TH 10 without realising the consequences. Its taken me a long time to catch up, walls especially. Ive almost got all my walls to lvl 9 which is still quite weak for a TH10 but im getting there. Have most troops maxed out.

My 2nd account i started about 2 months ago. Smashing people to bits now i know the best troops and what buildings to upgrade first.

If you're in need of a clan i started a new clan called LCFC Warriors. Only just started but its mainly a feeder clan which im using to recruit good members for the clan lvl 6 im also in (co leader) called PhoenixSociety

in the game my main account is called KC and my 2nd account is called babycarr if you wanted to look at the clans

Had a quick look at yours and you've definitely recovered really well from rushing. Some of the TH10s you see are hilarious lol

I'm in an active clan with friends and friends of friends for now, so I'm all good. Cheers though. If you want to take a look at mine it's Hollism, and my clan is (the super original) "Leicester Clan" :)

Had a quick look at yours and you've definitely recovered really well from rushing. Some of the TH10s you see are hilarious lol

I'm in an active clan with friends and friends of friends for now, so I'm all good. Cheers though. If you want to take a look at mine it's Hollism, and my clan is (the super original) "Leicester Clan" :)

Just looked at your base its coming along nicely. Mine is certainly not as bad as some of the TH10s out there. Everything gets so expensive tho. Im trying to finish my lab off so i can use elixir on lvl 9 walls.

Just looked at your base its coming along nicely. Mine is certainly not as bad as some of the TH10s out there. Everything gets so expensive tho. Im trying to finish my lab off so i can use elixir on lvl 9 walls.

Cheers. I really should've sorted all my purple walls before going to TH8, but I'm definitely getting all the purples and skulls done before going to TH9. I will have a pretty huge overlay after finishing my buildings while I finish all my research and find all the dark elixir to get my BK up to level 10, but if I save enough gems to boost barracks, I'll be able to mine the approx. 100mil gold to get all the skulls in time.

It really is expensive for walls. I dread to think what it'll be when the TH11 update eventually comes out! 16million for one wall piece? lol

Cheers. I really should've sorted all my purple walls before going to TH8, but I'm definitely getting all the purples and skulls done before going to TH9. I will have a pretty huge overlay after finishing my buildings while I finish all my research and find all the dark elixir to get my BK up to level 10, but if I save enough gems to boost barracks, I'll be able to mine the approx. 100mil gold to get all the skulls in time.

It really is expensive for walls. I dread to think what it'll be when the TH11 update eventually comes out! 16million for one wall piece? lol

Im sure walls at TH 11 will be 8 mil and the other lvl walls will go down in price. Heres hoping anyway. Making a new clan is hard. tough to find good members. My 2nd account is almost ready to go to TH7. that base is coming along nicely

Im sure walls at TH 11 will be 8 mil and the other lvl walls will go down in price. Heres hoping anyway. Making a new clan is hard. tough to find good members. My 2nd account is almost ready to go to TH7. that base is coming along nicely

Talking of clans, mine is pissing me off a bit in wars recently with lack of planning. Just did a 25 vs 25 over the weekend and our 17 got 2 stars on their 24 AND 25 a few hours in. Could easily have gotten all 3 but didn't use any spells. Just greed and no one said anything. I won't be leaving just yet but if the others are reluctant to be less selfish and more cooperative I won't stay much longer :/

Talking of clans, mine is pissing me off a bit in wars recently with lack of planning. Just did a 25 vs 25 over the weekend and our 17 got 2 stars on their 24 AND 25 a few hours in. Could easily have gotten all 3 but didn't use any spells. Just greed and no one said anything. I won't be leaving just yet but if the others are reluctant to be less selfish and more cooperative I won't stay much longer :/

It really annoys me when people go into war without consideration for their team mates.

Ive got 565 war stars and have been part of a clan that plans every attack with the best army for it. Now i have started a feeder clan im trying to plan attacks but its hard with noobs who dont know how to attack. My biggest hate is people going in underprepared like having no cc troops/spells. Then failing cause they underestimated the base.

If you do decide to leave your clan you're more than welcome to join mine. Im desperate for good people who know how to attack.

I play a fair bit of clash, checked on here a while ago but there didn't seem to be any topics on it.

I'm a th9, our clan is called invincible, my names Rum... We are quite strict on wars and won last 7 in a row which is decent! Got like over 60 wins in total and we are lvl5. Tried starting my own up with a mate ages ago but was finding it very difficult to get decent players in like you mentioned. Getting to the point now where it's 10 days for an upgrade and walls are a bitch!

I'll keep an eye on this thread of you 2 are about :)

I play a fair bit of clash, checked on here a while ago but there didn't seem to be any topics on it.

I'm a th9, our clan is called invincible, my names Rum... We are quite strict on wars and won last 7 in a row which is decent! Got like over 60 wins in total and we are lvl5. Tried starting my own up with a mate ages ago but was finding it very difficult to get decent players in like you mentioned. Getting to the point now where it's 10 days for an upgrade and walls are a bitch!

I'll keep an eye on this thread of you 2 are about :)

It is really hard to get started. Wait til your upgrades are 2 weeks its grim lol .