Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ferry jambo

Rab the Brickie

what you on about you ****?

fin one jambo who rates douglas , thinks he is a good keeper or should get a game ahead of gordon for scotland!

douglas is shit of the highest order and you won't find many i any jambos who disagree  :ermm:

155918[/snapback]

Chill yer beans sunshine, no need to get abusive.

Rab has had a couple of dodgy moments, but I'll wait until I see him a few more times before making any judgement :cool:

fin one jambo who rates douglas , thinks he is a good keeper or should get a game ahead of gordon for scotland!

douglas is shit of the highest order and you won't find many i any jambos who disagree  :ermm:

155918[/snapback]

What does it matter what Jambos think? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If he is that bad we will all find out ourselves. Youve made your point so you don't need to go about it :rolleyes:

155918[/snapback]

He didn't play well against Sheffield but he had a good game against Stoke. We can make our own judgement on him and i have been pleased with him so far. I believe he will be good for us. Don't care what anybody says, i want to give him a chance.

You just need to ignore Ferry. He is an @rse of the highest order, he's not liked on kickback cos all he does is moan and whine about this player and that player. He never has anything good to say about anyone.

Seriously not all Hearts supporters are like him.

I have a genuine interest in how Leicester do this season. Craig was a well liked manager and you have several high profile ex-jambos.

I hope you have a good season

Cheers

PJ

155859[/snapback]

Thank you very much Sir. Good luck for your season.

Ferry Jambo you are a total willy puller. Rab is prone to making mistakes but seems to do it more in high profile games than other keepers such as Scotlands supposed No 1 Craig 'the faggot' Gordon who is not any better than Rab. Ryan Esson at Aberdeen is as good as Gordon.

P.S. - Steve Lovell scored for Aberdeen against Rangers today and I hope he guns down you Jambo morons. :mad:

well that certainly doesnt go for douglas as you couldnt call him a footballer!

mark my words he is pure shit and you will soon want rid! :mad:

155835[/snapback]

155918[/snapback]

Ferry Jambo you are a total willy puller. Rab is prone to making mistakes but seems to do it more in high profile games than other keepers such as Scotlands supposed No 1 Craig 'the faggot' Gordon who is not any better than Rab. Ryan Esson at Aberdeen is as good as Gordon.

P.S. - Steve Lovell scored for Aberdeen against Rangers today and I hope he guns down you Jambo morons. :mad:

156701[/snapback]

Can you go and slate each other on your own board please. Craig 'the faggot' Gordon and Steve Lovell have nothing to do with Leicester City. Thanks

Archived