Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

The 12 year olds

They were completely embarrassing. All the way up on the coach they were singing some horrendous chants like 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' but changing United to City, that awful chant where one person shouts something then everybody repeats it and even 'Ohhh Santi Cazorla'... And they wouldn't shut up all the way home either. Oh well, at least they enjoyed their big day out in half term!

Oh look it's another high horseman attacking his fellow fans

I saw some of the shit going on in the town, and heard the little cnuts. These are our future fans? I bloody well think not. These are of the ilk that turn into the scum, all clubs have to some degree.

Anyone jumping to their defence, wears the same trashy hat.

This shitty pyro obsessed culture from these 12 year old badmen is starting to annoy me, these kids think they're deadly hooligans in their Stone island parkas, Adidas trainers and Fred Perry caps that 'terrorise towns' and are 'complete lads' and they are completely unaware that football hooliganism that they love to glamorise, which they've never seen or been involved in incidentally, is the sole reason 'modern football' which they seem to hate without giving justification, is what it is.

They think they're ultras or casuals or whatever with their candles but they're simply immature bellends that have to share their experiences on Instagram whilst lapping up praise from other 'firms' that are entirely comprised of year 7 wankers.

They were completely embarrassing. All the way up on the coach they were singing some horrendous chants like 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' but changing United to City, that awful chant where one person shouts something then everybody repeats it and even 'Ohhh Santi Cazorla'... And they wouldn't shut up all the way home either. Oh well, at least they enjoyed their big day out in half term!

That's grim. But if nobody bothers to outsing them with proper City songs that's going to happen isn't it?

A lot of them were on our coach, all 13-15 years I would say, they were loud, sang silly songs and acted like 13-15 year olds. Harmless kids having a laugh, got no issues with them, just let them get on with it.

Archived