Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

New York Foxes

We're yuuuuuge.

Do you think Donald Trump would want to join the crew as he seems to no longer have a beef with things that are Fox-related, and because Leicester are leading while every other team in the Premier League are looooooooosers?

Do you think Donald Trump would want to join the crew as he seems to no longer have a beef with things that are Fox-related, and because Leicester are leading while every other team in the Premier League are looooooooosers?

He would be afraid to go to Leicester.

Boxing Day isn't really a special thing in the US. We just call it "December 26" or "the day after Christmas." lol

With Christmas falling on a Friday this year, and gas prices so low, a lot of people will probably use the long weekend as a chance to travel to visit and stay with their families.

There are several college football bowl games on the 26th, and that is generally the biggest sports thing going on that day. But it's great that there is a full slate of Premier League games on TV. I work about half of the Saturdays in a year but I should be off this time, so I'm very much looking forward to watching Leicester and the other games.

• Like 1

What's Boxing Day like in America? Will you all be watching the match or are there other things that you do the day after Christmas?

Unlike in the UK, markets are not closed so normally I was working (I think it's a US law that financial markets cannot be closed 2 consecutive business days). Light day but still was there.

Fortunately this year boxing day is on a Saturday so makes for better time. (I do know the UK will be celebrating boxing day on the 28th, right?)

Unlike in the UK, markets are not closed so normally I was working (I think it's a US law that financial markets cannot be closed 2 consecutive business days). Light day but still was there.

Fortunately this year boxing day is on a Saturday so makes for better time. (I do know the UK will be celebrating boxing day on the 28th, right?)

It'll still be called Boxing Day, there'll be a bank (national) holiday on the Monday instead.

• 4 weeks later...