Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

New York Foxes

1 hour ago, NYCFox said:

That's not the one we meet at, that is Smitfield Hall, you can go there as it is very fun to watch any match but it is a West Ham designated bar. The football factory that we meet is the downstairs of Legends Bar which is on W33rd and 5th, literally right across from the Empire State Building (about a ten minute walk from Smithfield). We have added quite a few Leicester things to the bar now as well.

Unfortunately I will not be there Saturday but the NY Foxes will. Jack will definitely be open bright and early, have a few pints for me.

And of course there will be sexy ladies, it's NYC. 

Ahhh, I see, I will be there, just so you know who I am, I will be wearing a blue LCFC shirt

Looking forward to the game

Edited by Dr The Singh

8 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

The New York boys are absolute top fun and MASSIVE fans. Can't go wrong hanging with them if you go.  @The_77 will look after you and I'm sure there will be some ladies...well somewhere in New York at least! 

Youve set my expectations to a all new high, I'm hoping its gonna be better then watching the game with Thracian and Webbo at the Swan and Rushes

1 hour ago, NYCFox said:

That's not the one we meet at, that is Smitfield Hall, you can go there as it is very fun to watch any match but it is a West Ham designated bar. The football factory that we meet is the downstairs of Legends Bar which is on W33rd and 5th, literally right across from the Empire State Building (about a ten minute walk from Smithfield). We have added quite a few Leicester things to the bar now as well.

Unfortunately I will not be there Saturday but the NY Foxes will. Jack will definitely be open bright and early, have a few pints for me.

And of course there will be sexy ladies, it's NYC. 

Are children allowed in Legends, my daughter may want to come

7 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Youve set my expectations to a all new high, I'm hoping its gonna be better then watching the game with Thracian and Webbo at the Swan and Rushes

Well nothing is THAT good! Thracian's tactical insights are second to none. 

17 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

The New York boys are absolute top fun and MASSIVE fans. Can't go wrong hanging with them if you go.  @The_77 will look after you and I'm sure there will be some ladies...well somewhere in New York at least! 

8 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

You guys know the game is at 7:30 am, right? Haha

Not sure if we'll have our biggest crowd (f*** you, Rich @NYCFox) for an early game on a day that's set to be 96 degrees (over 35 Celsius) but everyone there will be into it.

2 hours ago, The_77 said:

Not sure if we'll have our biggest crowd (f*** you, Rich @NYCFox) for an early game on a day that's set to be 96 degrees (over 35 Celsius) but everyone there will be into it.

6:30 for me, Jason!! I'll be at home with my lucky breakfast! lol 

3 hours ago, The_77 said:

I will be there, anyone that doesn't attend deserves a 'trumping'

16 hours ago, The_77 said:

I'll be in the mountains of Vermont... but will surely be awake watching... and texting you all. ahha.

On August 11, 2016 at 07:08, Dr The Singh said:

Are children allowed in Legends, my daughter may want to come

They usually don't have a problem with kids, and may not have someone at the door that early. There are sometimes where they won't let someone who might pass for 21 downstairs without proof of age. 

28 minutes ago, The_77 said:

They usually don't have a problem with kids, and may not have someone at the door that early. There are sometimes where they won't let someone who might pass for 21 downstairs without proof of age. 

Sounds good, looking forward to meeting city fans from NYC and some ladies

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to get to the bar that early :( have fun at Legends, everyone.

Dr, I don't think you'll have a problem taking kids downstairs at the Factory for a 7:30 kickoff. I doubt they'd be allowed in Rick's Cabaret down the block, though.

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to get to the bar that early :( have fun at Legends, everyone.

Dr, I don't think you'll have a problem taking kids downstairs at the Factory for a 7:30 kickoff. I doubt they'd be allowed in Rick's Cabaret down the block, though.

Jordan, you let the guys down, bro.  Especially, me.

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

Rick's cabaret any good???

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

Guys, c u all tomorrow, please do come and have a beer, I'm buying.......... pooooooooonjabi style

Man I am gutted to miss it. Why aren't you coming to Houston and plying me with beers? Stringer's well up for coming to Houston. Right Strings? 

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I'm in Legends, a few LCFC fans, well done to em.  Don't recognise anyone, I'm wearing my blue shirt, sat at the bar

Sorry result didn't turn out by my sources tell me you still had a good time. No more games for you in the US...unless you are coming to visit Houston! :D