Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

THE KP STADIUM.

Our ground's as dull as any. I just don't like modern English grounds though - all built with 'safety' (or control if you want the real reason) prioritised over atmosphere.

There's nothing unique about ours in the slightest which is the only reason I'd be in favour of another tier.

But it's here to stay so no point dwelling on mistakes. Let's actually make the ground memorable for its noise rather than its appearance.

I really agree with you.

Filbert Street had charisma, which is lost in modern stadiums. 

It has always surprised me, that there was no second tier to the KP.

I really agree with you.

Filbert Street had charisma, which is lost in modern stadiums. 

It has always surprised me, that there was no second tier to the KP.

Filbert Streets had its heyday in the 60's and 70's. It was a shadow of that by the time we left. The Carling Stand was worse than anything over at Freemen's Wharf.

Why am I seeing that game pop up again.

That is the nearest I've been to tears following Leicester. That was just... uuurgh. Unbearable.

Which made you feel worse if you had to choose though? That or the Watford game last season?

People complaining about the state of our current playing arena haven't been to Burnley then......Fans of the established Premier League sides will not even notice a few shoddy bits of paintwork after going to Turf Moor!

So’ton (h): led 2-0, drew 2-2.

Spurs (h): led 1-0, lost 2-1.

Wolves (a): led 3-0, lost 4-3.

Ch’ton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Everton (a): led 2-1, lost 3-2.

N’castle (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Bolton (a): led 1-0, drew 2-2.

Boro (a): led 3-1, drew 3-3.

Bolton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Spurs (a): led 4-3, drew 4-4.

Look at all those squandered results. They usually came after Adams made either a double or treble substitution in the last twenty minutes of the game. People still cling to the notion he was a good manager. He really wasn't.

Archived