Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

THE KP STADIUM.

No it wouldn't show the match live they wouldn't be allowed. Most clubs who have big screens outside the ground show interviews and highlights of recent performances.

Would'nt mind a video of Pearson opening and closing his arsehole, just on loop for ages, outside the ground before the game?

Except we're talking about home wins :P

Oh, I missed that part haha

In that case then yea, there was not many at all, I think the only other win at home that season was in the FA Cup against Crewe

Was a frustrating season, a lot of draws including being robbed by a couple of dodgy decisions, goals disallowed when Muzzy scored against Fulham & Bent scored against Everton

Yeah so all of the elastic bastards could watch the game for free outside while all is proper fans watch from inside while chomping on a pie

Well that's bloody bizarre... On the forum it says elastic and on edit it says elastic ha weird.

And now I look like a complete ****ing lunatic.... P L A S T I C

Ridiculous isn't it?

I used to like our mods but I'm getting increasingly annoyed at their drive for footballing political correctness. "Don't say anything mean about other fans or it'll get deleted/edited. We only want niceness and positivity"

Ridiculous isn't it?

I used to like our mods but I'm getting increasingly annoyed at their drive for footballing political correctness. "Don't say anything mean about other fans or it'll get deleted/edited. We only want niceness and positivity"

All other fans are cúnts.

Could definitely do with a revamp in certain areas. It should have been tiered in the first place, the atmosphere can be quite depressing sometimes. The west stand looks very pretty from the outside over the water but seeing as no bugger approaches it from that direction it feels a bit wasted.

Long term it would be good if they could put a train station outside to make it easier to get to the ground. I mean the railway is right outside for crying out loud, having a shuttle to and fro would benefit a lot of people including the away fans.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, those sponsorship sheets on the outside of the Family Stand need to go! We're not a debt-ridden club fighting against extinction anymore, so why are they still there? They can't be brining in that much money. Especially the King Power ones.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, those sponsorship sheets on the outside of the Family Stand need to go! We're not a debt-ridden club fighting against extinction anymore, so why are they still there? They can't be brining in that much money. Especially the King Power ones.

The KP ones are just there as a brand building thing for the owners... Yeah they may be ugly, but I'm willing to put up with them considering they'll be bankrolling our next few seasons in the Premier League!

Our ground's as dull as any. I just don't like modern English grounds though - all built with 'safety' (or control if you want the real reason) prioritised over atmosphere.

There's nothing unique about ours in the slightest which is the only reason I'd be in favour of another tier.

But it's here to stay so no point dwelling on mistakes. Let's actually make the ground memorable for its noise rather than its appearance.

Oh, I missed that part haha

In that case then yea, there was not many at all, I think the only other win at home that season was in the FA Cup against Crewe

Was a frustrating season, a lot of draws including being robbed by a couple of dodgy decisions, goals disallowed when Muzzy scored against Fulham & Bent scored against Everton

So’ton (h): led 2-0, drew 2-2.

Spurs (h): led 1-0, lost 2-1.

Wolves (a): led 3-0, lost 4-3.

Ch’ton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Everton (a): led 2-1, lost 3-2.

N’castle (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Bolton (a): led 1-0, drew 2-2.

Boro (a): led 3-1, drew 3-3.

Bolton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Spurs (a): led 4-3, drew 4-4.

Yeah so all of the elastic bastards could watch the game for free outside while all is proper fans watch from inside while chomping on a pie

Well that's bloody bizarre... On the forum it says elastic and on edit it says elastic ha weird.

And now I look like a complete ****ing lunatic.... P L A S T I C

Mark E. Smith of The Fall has suffered from this problem in the past....

How I Wrote "Elastic Man"

Lyrics

I'm eternally grateful

To my past influences

But they will not free me

I am not diseased

All the people ask me

How I wrote "p lastic Man"

Life should be full of strangeness

Like a rich painting

But it gets worse day by day

I'm a potential DJ 

A creeping wreck

A mental wretch

Everybody asks me

His soul hurts though it's well filled up

The praise received is mentally sent back

Or taken apart

The Observer magazine just about sums him up

E.g. self-satisfied, smug

I'm living a fake

People say, "You are entitled to and great."

But I haven't wrote for 90 days

I'll get a good deal and I'll go away

Away from the empty brains that ask

His last work was "Space Mystery" in the Daily Mail

An article in Leather Thighs

The only thing real is waking and rubbing your eyes

So I'm resigned to bed

I keep bottles and comics stuffed by its head

Fvck it, let the beard grow

I'm too tired,

I'll do it tomorrow

The fridge is sparse

But in the town

They'll stop me in the shoppes 

Verily they'll track me down

Touch my shoulder and ignore my dumb mission

And sick red faced smile

And they will ask me

And they will ask me

So’ton (h): led 2-0, drew 2-2.

Spurs (h): led 1-0, lost 2-1.

Wolves (a): led 3-0, lost 4-3.

Ch’ton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Everton (a): led 2-1, lost 3-2.

N’castle (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Bolton (a): led 1-0, drew 2-2.

Boro (a): led 3-1, drew 3-3.

Bolton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.

Spurs (a): led 4-3, drew 4-4.

Why am I seeing that game pop up again.

That is the nearest I've been to tears following Leicester. That was just... uuurgh. Unbearable.

Ridiculous isn't it?

I admit that I like to be controversial and have a right good argument sometimes. I know I can be a pain to some folk, but I am never personal or abusive to anyone.

I say it the way I see it, but the 'nanny police' on here stopped me from starting new threads weeks ago.

Small minds! -( That'll probably get me a lifetime ban. ). 

Why am I seeing that game pop up again.

That is the nearest I've been to tears following Leicester. That was just... uuurgh. Unbearable.

Every so often I get rid of it in my mind and then someone has to go and mention it again!

Archived