Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SilverFox

Frightening

I would be worried if it had come from anyone other than Blanderson. They are just struggling for stories on international week.

It's common knowledge that teams will be looking at Connolly, but the fact that a premiership club has never taken a chance on him when he was going for peanuts would indicate that they wouldn't be prepared to stump up a sizeable fee for him now (and it would take a sizeable fee for us to accept).

I remember reading a story like this from Levein before and nothing ever came of it. The fact that the Mercury never reports correct information leading up to something would indicate that there isn't anything concrete in this.

If someone fancies a punt on Wilcox though, i'll be more than happy.

I would be worried if it had come from anyone other than Blanderson. They are just struggling for stories on international week.

It's common knowledge that teams will be looking at Connolly, but the fact that a premiership club has never taken a chance on him when he was going for peanuts would indicate that they wouldn't be prepared to stump up a sizeable fee for him now (and it would take a sizeable fee for us to accept).

I remember reading a story like this from Levein before and nothing ever came of it. The fact that the Mercury never reports correct information leading up to something would indicate that there isn't anything concrete in this.

If someone fancies a punt on Wilcox though, i'll be more than happy.

157754[/snapback]

Do you think a bid of two hamburgers and a coke would stave off the competition? :):)

I hope it a load of bollox!!!

I can see a club like Wigan or Sunderland coming in for him with a stupid offer like £500k and the leicester board accepting it! CL wont get any of that money either to re-invest and we will be struggling > and then the board will get annoyed that he isnt doing anything and we will be back to square 1!

I hope it a load of bollox!!!

I can see a club like Wigan or Sunderland coming in for him with  a stupid offer like £500k and the leicester board accepting it! CL wont get any of that money either to re-invest and we will be struggling > and then the board will get annoyed that he isnt doing anything and we will be back to square 1!

157786[/snapback]

Sunderland have signed ANDY GRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They won't come in for Connolly and Connolly wouldn't go their as 5th choice striker. As for Wigan they have £3 million + however much Dave Whelan wants to give them so I doubt they'd settle for Connolly as their replacement for Ellington.

Williams is the one I think big clubs will come sniffing at, but at his age we should be able to command a sizeable fee.

Sunderland have signed ANDY GRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They won't come in for Connolly and Connolly wouldn't go their as 5th choice striker. As for Wigan they have £3 million + however much Dave Whelan wants to give them so I doubt they'd settle for Connolly as their replacement for Ellington.

Williams is the one I think big clubs will come sniffing at, but at his age we should be able to command a sizeable fee.

157789[/snapback]

i don't care about the money, it's the quality players we need, even losing 2 players could ruin out promotion push

The best way for a manager to attract the attention of other managers to his players is to publicly say, I hope no one tries to buy any of my players with an offer we can’t refuse.

CL is no fool, he knows this and I have doubt that if he has a player in mind, he will have lined up a better replacement for less money and a lower wage. So fear not my fellow fans. CL will do the right thing.

Archived