Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Supporters Club Presentation

£5 is a small sum to pay, granted, but when you've rushed from work to get there for 6pm like many others it's rather annoying to have to stand around for over an hour waiting for something to happen, no communication from the supporters club, and no set format.

As another poster points out there was not enough seating and the two big tables in the room were reserved for the Ginetta entourage.

I appreciate that not all players would turn out but it's an hour of their time and was suprised by the very low turnout.

Like I said it's not the money (think I'll pay £100 and go to club awards next year) it's just the disappointment as a lot of people brought tickets in good faith being led to believe a large part of the squad would be there.

tv-entourage27_zps6eb2241f.jpg

I know for a fact that the evening was not organised by the supporters club but the Football club itself for the foxes foundation!

The awards given out on the night were indeed the supporters club / disabled supporters club but that's as much influence that the groups had on the night. The club organised this event this year and it made us supporters who go every week feel so unimportant. As it said on the adverts from the club - all award winners would be present / food being served / quiz etc and nothing...

I feel that the club is now starting to only care about the people with all the money! Maybe they should think about the true fans for one again...

The supporters club organise it. The club just tell the players when it is....

I know for a fact that the evening was not organised by the supporters club but the Football club itself for the foxes foundation!

The awards given out on the night were indeed the supporters club / disabled supporters club but that's as much influence that the groups had on the night. The club organised this event this year and it made us supporters who go every week feel so unimportant. As it said on the adverts from the club - all award winners would be present / food being served / quiz etc and nothing...

I feel that the club is now starting to only care about the people with all the money! Maybe they should think about the true fans for one again...

So who knows and who's guessing? :rolleyes:

Been to a few of the Supporters Club Awards Evening's over the years and on every occasion the full squad has been present. Been some great nights!

It's disappointing to hear that what happened last night particularly for the fans that either can't afford or justify the price for the official Club awards.

Archived