Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fazzyfox

The real reason for our success

Two words - STUART ATTWELL

Looking down our fixture list in the programme, we did not have this muppet ref once this season home or away. Every previous year I've blamed him for our failings as not only does he ruin his own match but we lose momentum afterwards as well and having impacts such as injuries following the Ipswich away farce. And the good news is that he's as likely to be on the Premier League list as I am.

Whoever has him bound and gagged in their cellar I owe you a pint. Must go now, someones banging on the floorboards......post-18429-0-43521900-1399200244.jpg

(Attwell pictured in full "Duh what's going on around me I'm hopelessly out of my depth" mode)

Did we have Gavin Ward this season?

Pretty sure he was fourth official at Reading away, not sure if he has been ref for any of our games.

Pretty sure he was fourth official at Reading away, not sure if he has been ref for any of our games.

I thought I saw that **** near the touchline near the end of the match 

No, but I can't take responsibility for that as I only have 1 cellar and it's pretty full at the moment.....

lol

Archived