Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collo73

Best place to re-locate next season

Time to relocate me thinks for next season so either l1/k1 or family stand I'm thinking. You guys already in these parts can u give me some feedback on what it's like. Currently sit back of sk4. Cheers

Ian, thought about that one aswell. I no you get people with different opinions/ views everywhere but really need to find somewhere where there is a large section of like minded people. 3 of us are on the move

Ian, thought about that one aswell. I no you get people with different opinions/ views everywhere but really need to find somewhere where there is a large section of like minded people. 3 of us are on the move

Yeah, well I sit in G2 right next to it, and I have to say, they have done a very good job so far. Naturally it won't be as big as L1 for next season but the group seems to get bigger and bigger each home game.Just another option, but I have to say, when they get the Kop going it can sound brilliant.

I'm currently a stander in N block but moving to the SK1 area next season. IMO we should leave L and K alone now and people who want to stand and sing in other areas of the ground move to SK1. It would be amazing then. 

Naturally L and K though all the best on trying to get one in L.

I just hope we in there don't bottle it as we usually do when it comes to a big away following else it'll make for a very quiet season

Won't happen. The bigger followings generally bring the best out of L1.

I too am trying to decide between K block and SK1 (assuming all current season ticket holders in L1 will renew and not waiting to see!). Actually very tough decision! Have been in K all season but couldn't get in there for yesterday, so ended up in the corner near the Filbospirit group and was quite impressed. So now unsure!

Archived