Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

England 1 Denmark 4

:( I hope I'm wrong but I don't ever see us winning the world cup or even reaching the final stages of international competition unless we consign the likes of james to the bin. Forget last night's result he maintains a constant level of crapness whatever the significance of the game. Despite all the hype around ferdinand he also makes too may elementary mistakes and high profile c*ck ups for my liking

Sven Goran Errickson needs to start thinking about his squad.

Goalkeeper: Paul Robinson should start and play the entire game. David James should be dropped completely from the squad, and if he's going to make a substitution at goalkeeper, it should be Rob Green.

Centre Backs: Rio 'I'm worth £120,000 a weeek' Ferdinand has to go, and the starting pair at centre back should be John Terry and Jamie Carragher.

Full Backs: As much as i hate to say this, Gary Neville is the only good defensive Right back we have in England. Glen Johnson is too attacking and left that side exposed when he came on. Ashley Cole is'nt the best defender although he's great going forward and he needs to improve the defensive side of his game.

Centre Midfield: Looked good in the first half, but was non-existent in the second. Although Lampard and Gerrard look awesome on paper, they need to work together as a pair. Sven obviously knew how to repiar this and brought on Owen Hargreaves (Drop Him :thumbdown:)

Outside Midfield: Beckham was ok, but Joe Cole didnt look like doing much at all. One of his poorer games.

Strikers: I was quite happy with Rooney and Defoe in the first half. I couldnt understand why he brought on a suspended player instead of iving Darren Bent a go, if he had to make a change at all!

All in all, we will never win the world cup with Sven in charge.

Sven Goran Errickson needs to start thinking about his squad.

Goalkeeper: Paul Robinson should start and play the entire game. David James should be dropped completely from the squad, and if he's going to make a substitution at goalkeeper, it should be Rob Green.

Centre Backs: Rio 'I'm worth £120,000 a weeek' Ferdinand has to go, and the starting pair at centre back should be John Terry and Jamie Carragher.

Full Backs: As much as i hate to say this, Gary Neville is the only good defensive Right back we have in England. Glen Johnson is too attacking and left that side exposed when he came on. Ashley Cole is'nt the best defender although he's great going forward and he needs to improve the defensive side of his game.

Centre Midfield: Looked good in the first half, but was non-existent in the second. Although Lampard and Gerrard look awesome on paper, they need to work together as a pair. Sven obviously knew how to repiar this and brought on Owen Hargreaves (Drop Him :thumbdown:)

Outside Midfield: Beckham was ok, but Joe Cole didnt look like doing much at all. One of his poorer games.

Strikers: I was quite happy with Rooney and Defoe in the first half. I couldnt understand why he brought on a suspended player instead of iving Darren Bent a go, if he had to make a change at all!

All in all, we will never win the world cup with Sven in charge.

158283[/snapback]

Exactly.

6 friendlies under sven, 6 Defeats.

Why do we lose them?

Maybe because the first eleven dont need to prove themselves, and get injured doing so.

Why dont we then play a second string team?

Because television wont pay as much, advertisers wont pay as much, fans wont be as interested, its not good business...

We need to let the first choice players know theres competition.

Until sven and the fa decide whats good for our winning prospects, and not their pockets, we`ll carry on being also rans.

I`d like sven sacked, and the England manager chosen by every English manager currently managing in England, then who ever they choose, he gets £10,000 a week.

Sven currently gets £40,000 a week, i`d like the manager not worried how low £10,000 is, but cares about doing well.

I`d like sven sacked, and the England manager chosen by every English manager currently managing in England, then who ever they choose, he gets £10,000 a week.

Sven currently gets £40,000 a week, i`d like the manager not worried how low £10,000 is, but cares about doing well.

159080[/snapback]

£10K P/W is hardly low :blink::huh:;)

Archived