Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cardifflee

PL Fans

I was watching the snooker last weekend and I kept flicking between that and the Palace-Liverpool game. I gotta say I am so impressed with the Palace fans this year. I seen them at Arsenal and they were just nuts all match, then the Liverpool game was just stupid. 

With a full house next season whats the chances of L block, Kop or anywhere else in the ground have a group like the "Ultras" in the Palace Kop.

So loud, jumping up and down all game, it looked and sounded fcuking amazing.

Sorry if this upsets the people who do not like standing and singing but I really do not give a s@#t about what you lot think.

Or does anyone think there are better fans in the PL?post-13967-0-85962800-1399660978.gif

It wouldn't look right with our ground. It's suited for the older grounds... I agree Palace have been good whenever I've seen them, the Kop constantly looks impressive at Anfield etc.

SK1 is the place that is going to really boost the atmosphere. Especially when they get the whole of the KOP involved. Now everyone is over there as season ticket holders it will be good every game. Maybe in time we will get big flags, small flags, banners ect. I'm excited.  :chant:

I was watching the snooker last weekend and I kept flicking between that and the Palace-Liverpool game. I gotta say I am so impressed with the Palace fans this year. I seen them at Arsenal and they were just nuts all match, then the Liverpool game was just stupid. 

With a full house next season whats the chances of L block, Kop or anywhere else in the ground have a group like the "Ultras" in the Palace Kop.

So loud, jumping up and down all game, it looked and sounded fcuking amazing.

Sorry if this upsets the people who do not like standing and singing but I really do not give a s@#t about what you lot think.

Or does anyone think there are better fans in the PL?attachicon.gifnuge.gif

They, doubtless will feel the same about your idea.

Archived