Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Happy Birthday!

he is 18 now right? lets hope i never see him on the town in all the bars when the football thing goes to his head and he starts flashing cash. he is a mature lad lets hope it stays that way.

158749[/snapback]

he already goes around town, seems quite level headed when I've seen him, usually a different woman hanging off his arm though ;) Fair play!

Happy Birthday Rich!

i have seen him in a few bars too i thought he might get recognised by someone atleast lol but i just said hi to him, dont blame him for having the girls he is a lucky guy, just hope he doesnt discover what beer or cider tastes like,

Care to expand on that?...

159207[/snapback]

it was after the Millwall game (thats the 1 he scored in wasnt it? ;)) and i said to him "well played you did well" he said "yer i no i should really be playing every week". Could say he was being sarcastic but he didnt really look it... :unsure:

when ive spoke to him out in town he seems an arrogant twat....

159203[/snapback]

i care to disagree, i seen him when he was out the day he made his full debut against Plymouth and got MOTM, i shook his hand said wel done today mate, and he was dead chatty and happy saying lots of things about the club, then later when i seen him in another bar he said to me you alrite mate, you following me around?!. he's a top bloke

when ive spoke to him out in town he seems an arrogant twat....

159203[/snapback]

I obviously cannot comment on the incident(s) you mention, as I wasn't there.

Personally, I find him very level-headed and not arrogant at all.

I obviously cannot comment on the incident(s) you mention, as I wasn't there.

Personally, I find him very level-headed and not arrogant at all.

159252[/snapback]

I gotta agree with you there mate! :thumbup:

Archived