Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Micky Adams - Ricoh Arena

courtest of Rayvon from talkingballs lcfc forum

Brilliant stuff, the quotes he serves up on a silver platter are just class:

"It's a magnificent, terrific venue in which to play football and nothing's been left to chance," said Adams.

Shame your teams don't play football micky

"I was the manager at Leicester when we moved from Filbert Street to the Walkers Stadium in 2002 and the Walkers Stadium was state-of-the-art, but I'd say the Arena is even a step on from that.

Oooooo get her!

"Will it be ready in time for the game? I'm not Bob the Builder I'm Micky the manager but as far as I'm concerned, from the football side, it's ready now."

He's third-personing it again

Full story here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/4166336.stm

lmfao he is micky the manager? can he fix them? he hasnt got a forking chance in red hell of fixing the cov scum

WE HATE SKY BLUES! WE HATE SKY BLUES! WE HATE SKY BLUES!

Hardly amazing at all - it's just yet another copy of all the other new stadia like the WS, St Mary's etc ;)

159189[/snapback]

Agreed, the pics are accurate though, it gives the impression of what it'll look like on a matchday lol

Don't forget peeps, Cov sold Highfield Road, and spent the money before leaving. Cov City Council own the Ricoh Stadium.

Never mind.

"I was the manager at Leicester when we moved from Filbert Street to the Walkers Stadium in 2002 and the Walkers Stadium was state-of-the-art, but I'd say the Arena is even a step on from that.

To be fair, it does have a Tesco attached to the stadium. :o;)

Hardly amazing at all - it's just yet another copy of all the other new stadia like the WS, St Mary's etc ;)

159189[/snapback]

It does look slightly different. It has a huge wall above the seats on the West Stand where the Tesco attaches lol It looks like a right shithole, bout right really with it being Cov.

Archived