Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Kasbian or Kaiser Chiefs for World Cup Song?

Who would You Want?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who would You Want?

• Kasabain
    • Kaiser Chiefs

Why did the Kaiser Chiefs cross the road??

To get to the middle.

160432[/snapback]

How can you get to the middle by "crossing" the road. Crossing means getting from one side of the other in this case. So the would have surpassed the middle of the road and gone straight to originality and vibrance :D

How can you get to the middle by "crossing" the road. Crossing means getting from one side of the other in this case. So the would have surpassed the middle of the road and  gone straight to originality and vibrance :D

160612[/snapback]

Your just ruining a quality piece of comedy. Maybe there was an island or something. I disagree with the joke though.

guys, I don't really like either, but of the two, I guess Kasabian, I really dislike the Chefs you see.

I would love to see BoC do it although they are Scottish lolololololol

160602[/snapback]

What about the kaiser chiefs? what do you think of them?

How can you get to the middle by "crossing" the road. Crossing means getting from one side of the other in this case. So the would have surpassed the middle of the road and  gone straight to originality and vibrance :D

160612[/snapback]

What about a phrase like "He crossed the road and he got ran over" he wouldn't have got to the other side but still the phrase is acceptable :D:S

It's a good joke that I adapted as it was originally about Keane.

What's up Ross did you not get it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If Kaiser Chiefs do it I'll support Germany and you can hold me to that!

Better get your Germany top out then Ryan, i read on teletext the other day these are going to be doing the official song. ;)

Archived