Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Majorchail

Japanese Fans

Recommended Posts

Posted

I went to see Japan at France 98 and their fans are unreal. I think I still have the origami figures this woman next to me kept making lol

Posted

Well done to them.

Shame some Brazilian kid is going hungry as his mum and dad did not have to work so did not get paid.

If Brazilian kids are going hungry after one game that Japan has played, then it's a good indication that Brazils issues extend beyond Japan ' s appearance in the world cup...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...