Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

That **** of a bloke who kept lifting his chav son up and making him kiss the Chelsea badge.

Judging by the colour of the kid I doubt that was his real dad. Cvnts

I was sat right on the barrier a few rows up. He's a cvnt.

Once the shagged half of London and he doesn't look like you songs started, he piped down. Then started again at FT.

Outside the ground he was arguing with one of our lot "you're shit mate, welcome to London, welcome to the premier league you mug"

Had his kid with him and behaving like a right cvnt.

I was sat right on the barrier a few rows up. He's a cvnt.

Once the shagged half of London and he doesn't look like you songs started, he piped down. Then started again at FT.

Outside the ground he was arguing with one of our lot "you're shit mate, welcome to London, welcome to the premier league you mug"

Had his kid with him and behaving like a right cvnt.

He was a cvnt and I don't normally agree with violence especially in front of kids. But if someone had gave him a smack yesterday it would have been deserved.

I'm surprised nothing kicked off when we were walking out the ground, there was definitely a bit of tension where it could of gone off at anytime.

Archived