Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

When we played them last time in the cup we walked up into Fulham and had a couple of beers and had some good banter with some Chelsea lads. The first pub we walked up to the bouncers purposely made conversation with us and asked who we supported in which we replied Chelsea in our Leicester accents. They just laughed and said 'Course you do' and said not today chaps. We walked up to an Irish bar and got in there and went back after the game while we waited for the tube queue to die down

Any updates to when/if this is going to members?

No, but to answer earlier posts about priority for members - there is no difference between away eligibility for gold and silver - FACT!

Based on the website detailing season ticket holders (of different points) have until today, they should be eligible to members soon. I imagine tomorrow they'll have a stock take (inc returns etc) and see what they've got. Maybe announce Friday...?

No, but to answer earlier posts about priority for members - there is no difference between away eligibility for gold and silver - FACT!

Based on the website detailing season ticket holders (of different points) have until today, they should be eligible to members soon. I imagine tomorrow they'll have a stock take (inc returns etc) and see what they've got. Maybe announce Friday...?

I stand corrected - gold and family on Fri, silver can get them on Monday - which seems to contradict the original membership eligibility criteria of no difference between gold and silver...

Just a heads up in case you are unaware. I live on, sorry around Putney Bridge & said Bridge is closed for 3 months to ALL traffic including buses. You can walk over the Bridge on one side only & more or less in single file. If anyone having a few jars in the area do let me know & I will join you for a gallon or 2! :-)

Cheers!

I'm absolutely amazed and pleasantly surprised this hasn't sold out. A real indictment of the pricing structure that the first away game in the Premier League in a decade at a big four club can't sell out when in the past 7 years we've shifted 6-7k there twice.

Good stuff as I doubt we'll return any either at this stage.

Archived