Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Pretty embarrassing this hasn't sold out. £50 a ticket or not, first premiership away game in ten years, on a Saturday at 3pm.

Man City away is midweek this year isn't it? That won't be a good turn out based on this game.

£50 a ticket.

Pretty embarrassing this hasn't sold out. £50 a ticket or not, first premiership away game in ten years, on a Saturday at 3pm.

Man City away is midweek this year isn't it? That won't be a good turn out based on this game.

How is it embarrasing? Most teams rarely take over 1,000 apart from man city, Liverpool, Man utd etc etc

The shit side of this is that the ticket office told shitloads of us that the upper tier was sold out weeks ago!! What's that all about then???!! Am on row 5 lower atm! I don't want a precise ticket update but how many roughly are actually left in each tier?! Club staff feel free to reply!!!

You'll find that not many teams sell out at Stamford Bridge. Apart from the likes of Liverpool and Manchester United. Now we know the reason first hand. Yes, I'm personally going (and excited) but only because it's our first away game. If it was any week later I wouldn't be going at that price, and I still stand by our first away game was ruined the fact that it's Chelsea. 

Manchester City, likewise. Especially if it's high priced as well like Chelsea. Thankfully for myself, I live in Manchester so it's quite easy for a midweek match for me but again, I doubt we'll sell out.

I'm yet to receive my tickets for Saturday and leave for London on Thursday. Does anyone know what happens if they aren't here by then?

Obviously you need to contact the ticket office.

They will sort you tickets out at Chelsea.

Where's the best place to drink pre-match? We were thinking about starting round Fulham Broadway.

Don't want to find overpriced bars like we did on New Year's Day against Millwall when we were paying £6.20 a pint.

Depends where you want to be really. Some really nice places round Borough Market but that's a fair way from the ground. Some decent bars around Pimlico and Warwick Way which is nearer to the ground. Expect we'll be heading that way.

Where's the best place to drink pre-match? We were thinking about starting round Fulham Broadway.

Don't want to find overpriced bars like we did on New Year's Day against Millwall when we were paying £6.20 a pint.

London Bridge/Borough Market is a good starting place,some good pubs there and not over priced.

London Bridge/Borough Market is a good starting place,some good pubs there and not over priced.

I live in Putney & there is a huge Wetherspoons bang opposite the Putney main station. & opposite that is a bar called, funnily enough the Fox (where I drink) which is a sports bar showing footy etc. £2.95 a pint in there. Plenty of boozers down the High Street leading over Putney Bridge into Fulham Road. Fulham Broadway Station is only 2 stops away on the tube from Putney Bridge.

I live in Putney & there is a huge Wetherspoons bang opposite the Putney main station. & opposite that is a bar called, funnily enough the Fox (where I drink) which is a sports bar showing footy etc. £2.95 a pint in there. Plenty of boozers down the High Street leading over Putney Bridge into Fulham Road. Fulham Broadway Station is only 2 stops away on the tube from Putney Bridge.

Not embarassing at all, just shows alot of us won't pay stupid prices, if it was something fairly reasonable like £30 for Adults we'd have sold out last week.

Pleasantly surprised to have been able to buy my ticket just now. Upper Shed 4. Don't really understand why people are moaning at £50 for a ticket at Chelsea of all places. All the home games aside from Burnley so far cost the exact same for those of us who have memberships and not season tickets. Yes £50 is a lot and this month has wiped me out, but we charging the same at the KP.

Pleasantly surprised to have been able to buy my ticket just now. Upper Shed 4. Don't really understand why people are moaning at £50 for a ticket at Chelsea of all places. All the home games aside from Burnley so far cost the exact same for those of us who have memberships and not season tickets. Yes £50 is a lot and this month has wiped me out, but we charging the same at the KP.

Just because we charge similar doesn't mean it's alright. Their pricing is disgusting, as is ours if that's the case.

Archived