Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Why do people post how many are left when they don't know. We had someone yesterday saying that the only tickets left are in the lower tier. Now today we have someone saying we have only tickets left in the top tier. FFS

Why do people post how many are left when they don't know. We had someone yesterday saying that the only tickets left are in the lower tier. Now today we have someone saying we have only tickets left in the top tier. FFS

To be fair, the ticket office have probably told them that and taking into consideration how the ticket office is run I'm not surprised we see these different answers lol

only saying what the lass told me on the phone I've no reason to lie!

I'm sure the upper is sold out because they sold tickets from there first?

Me and my friends are priority one and when we rang up on the day they were released we were told they were only selling lower tier first.

The ticket office is a complete shambles and someone needs to sort it out.

The phone lines and online were selling lower tier tickets only first. Going in to the ground you could request upper. I've just swapped for two in upper having bought over the phone last week and automatically given lower.

The lower tier is now sold out pretty much other than odd seats and returns like mine.

I got the impression there's plenty of tickets left,I was told there's been lots of complaints about the price and it was easy to get seats together this late on.

My deduction based on this is there's at least 400-500 left... If there was any less the OS would probably report it as nearly sold out as they have in the past - but as far as when I checked last they have not.

If this is another different answer apologies, it seems to make sense seeing as people prefer upper yet I've just easily swapped mine for upper and was told lower was all gone.

The phone lines and online were selling lower tier tickets only first. Going in to the ground you could request upper. I've just swapped for two in upper having bought over the phone last week and automatically given lower.

I got upper over the phone, after 5 days of trying. Look back at previous pages, it was a nightmare!

All pubs near the ground are home fans only but a website says this: 

A number of away fans drink in the pubs around the Earl's Court area, which is only a couple of tube stops away from Fulham Broadway station. The Courtfield Tavern, which is almost opposite the main entrance to Earl's Court Tube Station, is a particular favourite with away supporters.

A number of away fans drink in the pubs around the Earl's Court area, which is only a couple of tube stops away from Fulham Broadway station. The Courtfield Tavern, which is almost opposite the main entrance to Earl's Court Tube Station, is a particular favourite with away supporters.

Yeah I'll probably head there,but will start out around Borough Market as there's some cracking pubs there.And of course a full fry up at Anna's, who probably do the best breakfast there is.

A number of away fans drink in the pubs around the Earl's Court area, which is only a couple of tube stops away from Fulham Broadway station. The Courtfield Tavern, which is almost opposite the main entrance to Earl's Court Tube Station, is a particular favourite with away supporters.[/size]

you'll get in anywhere if you don't wear colours

A number of away fans drink in the pubs around the Earl's Court area, which is only a couple of tube stops away from Fulham Broadway station. The Courtfield Tavern, which is almost opposite the main entrance to Earl's Court Tube Station, is a particular favourite with away supporters.[/size]

Some cracking boozers around Earls Court, we were in one the other summer and were told it's known as a Kangaroo Corner as there are so many Aussies working there as bar staff while travelling Europe.

Yeah I'll probably head there,but will start out around Borough Market as there's some cracking pubs there.And of course a full fry up at Anna's, who probably do the best breakfast there is.

The best fry up going is at the Embassy Cafe, it was in the TV show Minder, on St Ann's Road, Latimer Road is the nearest tube station. Well worth the trip for a proper London cafe.

Archived