Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Hi,

I am no longer able to attend this weekend v QPR, as I'm now out of the country.  Genuine reason.  Club have advised I can "pass on to a friend", which I'm hoping to do here.  I paid £33 and I'll send it to you 1st class recorded (£2), so I'm looking to recover £35.  Any takers?

To put your mind at rest, I'm happy to make this an 'ebay purchase', so you can give me negative feedback if the deal is not completed.

ps have a picture of the ticket, but couldn't upload here (

Hi,

I am no longer able to attend this weekend v QPR, as I'm now out of the country. Genuine reason. Club have advised I can "pass on to a friend", which I'm hoping to do here. I paid £33 and I'll send it to you 1st class recorded (£2), so I'm looking to recover £35. Any takers?

To put your mind at rest, I'm happy to make this an 'ebay purchase', so you can give me negative feedback if the deal is not completed.

Dm'd you mate

I'm also after 2/3 tickets for qpr game. It's my dad's birthday and he lives down south but I'd love to treat him to a home game. He's the happiest I've known him this weekend after we secured safety! Let me know if you have any leads people.

Hi,

I am no longer able to attend this weekend v QPR, as I'm now out of the country.  Genuine reason.  Club have advised I can "pass on to a friend", which I'm hoping to do here.  I paid £33 and I'll send it to you 1st class recorded (£2), so I'm looking to recover £35.  Any takers?

Still going mate? If anyone has one QPR ticket Adult. Please think of me, I don't often get a chance to go to games because of where I live, I would do anything for a ticket.

Guest parky0607

I'm also looking for 1 or 2 tickets for QPR - travelling from Blackpool so would like to make sure I can get a ticket for definite :)

Archived