Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Hi All I have 2 adult tickets for Saturdays game v Southampton. West stand first floor walker's hall seating. Was a surprise for hubby but he had same idea! I know £65 (face value) is a lot of money so will be prepared to take £100 for both.

Hi All I have 2 adult tickets for Saturdays game. West stand first floor walker's hall seating. Was a surprise for hubby but he had same idea! I know £65 (face value) is a lot of money so will be prepared to take £100 for both.

i might be interested just waiting for a reply from someone.

Scrap that - sorry.

Spare Season ticket seat for tomorrows game vs Southampton.

The ticket is in the Keith Weller lounge, Padded seat, cash bar and food inside.

I will meet you at the entrance before the game (I will be going to the game too)

Usually £65 for the ticket I will take £40

any takers please PM me

Still looking for one ticket this Sat anywhere cash ready!

Just phoned the club and managed to get a ticket - I think they have a few odd ones that are released every now and then so worth a call for anyone still looking!

Spare Season ticket seat for tomorrows game vs Southampton.

The ticket is in the Keith Weller lounge, Padded seat, cash bar and food inside.

I will meet you at the entrance before the game (I will be going to the game too)

Usually £65 for the ticket I will take £40

any takers please PM me

This has now sold.

Southampton Hi we have one ticket that's not needed adult West stand first floor seating walker's hall. Face value £65 will part with for £50. Will be at ground around 2.15 pm me if interested. Ta

Archived