Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Ravel Morrison Arrested

That's such a sweeping statement though why are women any different from men? So your saying if a woman became violent towards you and started throwing punches and tried to fight you that you would let her? If a bloke did the same you would be raging but because it's a woman she's allowed?

Never hit a woman, even if she is going ballistic, I'd rather end up in a&e than become the type of man who would ever hit a woman. There are perfectly reasonable ways to restrain someone or remove yourself from the situation. From the report Ravel attacked her at a club then went to her home and attacked her and her mother, the bloke is tapped.

Never hit a woman, even if she is going ballistic, I'd rather end up in a&e than become the type of man who would ever hit a woman. There are perfectly reasonable ways to restrain someone or remove yourself from the situation. From the report Ravel attacked her at a club then went to her home and attacked her and her mother, the bloke is tapped.

What this guy said.

Spot on.

That's such a backwards statement it's unreal "I'd rather end up in A&E than be the type of bloke that hits women". It's like people think women are all completely sane themselves.

I've got a good friend who we (his friends) thought his ex wife was an absolute nutcase but we had no reason to think anything crazy was going on as he didn't mention anything and never complained much and apart from her being ultra possessive and not keen on him going out with us we had nothing else against her.

However behind closed doors turns out she was a complete maniac and after a heated argument one night she stabbed him. She ended up in hospital as well as him as he fought back to defend himself. At first she accused him of starting the argument and she used self defence as the excuse for stabbing him in the chest and the police were all over our friend, which to anyone who knew him was completely out of his character. It ended up with the truth coming out and some of the stuff we found out that was going on in his life was unbelievable. It took us a while to ask him about the whole situation and he said to us, "what could I say? That my wife was a screw loose, I didn't know what to do." People think domestic violence is all one way and the bloke is always violent and the one to blame.

Clearly this has nothing to do with Ravel Morrison but when people say Neanderthal remarks like people who hit women are *****, it makes me think well why are women always portrayed as innocent, there's always two sides to a story.

That's such a backwards statement it's unreal "I'd rather end up in A&E than be the type of bloke that hits women". It's like people think women are all completely sane themselves.

I've got a good friend who we (his friends) thought his ex wife was an absolute nutcase but we had no reason to think anything crazy was going on as he didn't mention anything and never complained much and apart from her being ultra possessive and not keen on him going out with us we had nothing else against her.

However behind closed doors turns out she was a complete maniac and after a heated argument one night she stabbed him. She ended up in hospital as well as him as he fought back to defend himself. At first she accused him of starting the argument and she used self defence as the excuse for stabbing him in the chest and the police were all over our friend, which to anyone who knew him was completely out of his character. It ended up with the truth coming out and some of the stuff we found out that was going on in his life was unbelievable. It took us a while to ask him about the whole situation and he said to us, "what could I say? That my wife was a screw loose, I didn't know what to do." People think domestic violence is all one way and the bloke is always violent and the one to blame.

Clearly this has nothing to do with Ravel Morrison but when people say Neanderthal remarks like people who hit women are *****, it makes me think well why are women always portrayed as innocent, there's always two sides to a story.

Plenty of women are out of control and aggressive but I still stand by the fact I would never hit a woman, I may restrain one or remove myself from the situation. No one should ever accept being attacked by anyone and your friend made a basic mistake by staying in a violent relationship.

one to blame.

Yeah, they're the Neanderthals. OK.

Plenty of women are out of control and aggressive but I still stand by the fact I would never hit a woman, I may restrain one or remove myself from the situation. No one should ever accept being attacked by anyone and your friend made a basic mistake by staying in a violent relationship.

It's easy enough to say things like that when you aren't in that situation. We thought the same thing and said this to him and he told us he tried to leave on numerous occasions and she slashed his car tyres, she was going to call the police and accuse him of rape etc. Imagine you ring the police and tell them your wife is domestically violent towards you. How does that sound? People have this stereotype that you can control your wife as they are the weaker sex, but it's not so easy when they have a screw loose.

It's easy enough to say things like that when you aren't in that situation. We thought the same thing and said this to him and he told us he tried to leave on numerous occasions and she slashed his car tyres, she was going to call the police and accuse him of rape etc. Imagine you ring the police and tell them your wife is domestically violent towards you. How does that sound? People have this stereotype that you can control your wife as they are the weaker sex, but it's not so easy when they have a screw loose.

My work colleague was beaten unconscious by his wife at a works Christmas party and she rammed his car with hers until it was destroyed, he had her arrested and walked out, lost access to his son for a while but worked past it.

I had an ex who was a right pyscho when she had a drink, even hit me a few times cutting my lip and giving me a black eye. I never hit her back though, I didn't want to stoop to her level.

One night she went off on one again after going out and getting drunk, so I took my revenge by pi55ing in her hand bag that she'd saved 2 months wages for. She weren't happy but my sister took great pleasure in chucking her and her pissy bag out.

You seem to have a seriously low view of women judging by your posts. I remember you saying something about Natalie Jackson needing her face smashed in, what a lovely bloke you are.

You seem to have a seriously low view of women judging by your posts. I remember you saying something about Natalie Jackson needing her face smashed in, what a lovely bloke you are.

That is absolute shite. There was a thread about Natalie Jackson and Billy Davies. There was a load of sexist "banter" flying about in there and I added to it, something along the lines of "Billy's bollocks have been smashing in her face all season, judging by her nose she needed it".

That is absolute shite. There was a thread about Natalie Jackson and Billy Davies. There was a load of sexist "banter" flying about in there and I added to it, something along the lines of "Billy's bollocks have been smashing in her face all season, judging by her nose she needed it".

lol no you really didn't, and you know it.

lol no you really didn't, and you know it.

I'll let my partner know I have a really low opinion of her because she's a woman as clearly you know me so well. I remember exactly what I said about Natalie Jackson, not that it has sweet FA to do with you anyway. 

I'll let my partner know I have a really low opinion of her because she's a woman as clearly you know me so well. I remember exactly what I said about Natalie Jackson, not that it has sweet FA to do with you anyway.

usy6egyr.jpg

Explain that one then.

lol lol lol

I hate that Ginger Slag with the big **** off nose. I'd happily punch her **** in, that's if I could move Billy Davies out of there for long enough. If your reading this **** OFF NATALIE JACKSON. 

Ironic  :whistle:

Glad someone spotted it.

There you go seeing as you can't see, or take a joke.

Haha keep trying

Trying what? I posted something that was littered with sarcasm and a quite clearly over the top joke. Someone spotted it was a joke with the ironic response and I said glad someone spotted it. It's obvious you're trying to portray me as someone who hates and beats up women but unfortunately it just doesn't stand up.

Trying what? I posted something that was littered with sarcasm and a quite clearly over the top joke. Someone finally spotted it was a joke with the ironic response and I said glad someone spotted it. It's obvious you're trying to portray me as someone who hates and beats up women but unfortunately it just doesn't stand up.

So because you called her a ginger slag and that was ironic as you are ginger, apparently that makes it perfectly fine to want to smash her face in then. Seeing as you are defending a footballer who was been arrested for assaulting two women and have made threats like that it's not very difficult to come to conclusions like that.

So because you called her a ginger slag and that was ironic as you are ginger, apparently that makes it perfectly fine to want to smash her face in then. Seeing as you are defending a footballer who was been arrested for assaulting two women and have made threats like that it's not very difficult to come to conclusions like that.

Actually if you bothered to read the post I inferred that Billy Davies was in her ****. The term **** punching or punching her **** is actually a reference to fisting. Obviously the joke has gone right over your head. I never once referred to smashing her face in. Get it right if you are going to try and stitch me up. Good job you haven't found the post about Billy's bollocks in her face as you would obviously try and hang me out to dry for that too. Fair enough the jokes are crude but they are still jokes. Clearly not a fan of Frankie Boyle. 

Archived