Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Ravel Morrison Arrested

Actually if you bothered to read the post I inferred that Billy Davies was in her ****. The term **** punching or punching her **** is actually a reference to fisting. Obviously the joke has gone right over your head. I never once referred to smashing her face in. Get it right if you are going to try and stitch me up. Good job you haven't found the post about Billy's bollocks in her face as you would obviously try and hang me out to dry for that too. Fair enough the jokes are crude but they are still jokes. Clearly not a fan of Frankie Boyle.

Well that is clearly a load of rubbish.

Well that is clearly a load of rubbish.

What is rubbish? It's there in black and white "I'd love to punch her **** in, if I could move Billy Davies out of there for long enough". That is a reference to fisting. It's a joke. A crude joke. However still a joke. I didn't claim I want to smash her face in. The whole post is ridiculously over the top and littered with sarcasm. Maybe you have taken it out of context or maybe you are trying to stitch me up. However a lot of people would take that as a very crude joke.

First to be clear, ive NEVER hit a woman and my last fight was 40 years ago at school.

The "Id never hit a woman" statement is intriguing,

So are women, weaker? less capable? Less threatening? less able to know what they are doing? and therefore we are lowering ourselves if we hit them?

Why is it, that people are quite comfortable removing themselves from a violent situation if its a woman, but if its a man, out comes the neanderthal, macho bravado shit?

oh and...Until he is proven guilty - Ravel Morrison is innocent.

It's bad enough that she is a woman trying to make it as a top reporter in a sport that is more sexist than John McCririck but also she is a red top so she has an even bigger chip on her shoulder. 

Hang on Dan you missed this one as well which proves I'm a massive sexist and also shows I hate ginger people.

Hang on. What did I say? That quote isn't from this thread, and it's a year old?

He's trying to make out that saying you want to attack a woman is acceptable as he called her a Ginger Slag which is ironic.

He's trying to make out that saying you want to attack a woman is acceptable as he called her a Ginger Slag which is ironic.

You are wrong. I brought up everything I can find about Natalie Jackson and they are all the same, banter that have a pop about her being ginger and a completely over the top statement. You clearly have a problem with me. I'm not arsed 1 bit. In future piss off. Because you tried to make me look like I'm some sort of horrible woman beater and it just isn't that.

Nothing said on the internet is serious, what GingerrrrFox posted about Natalie Jackson is irrelevant to the hitting women argument, which is also irrelevant to this thread.

Gingerrr wasn't defending Ravel earlier, he was questioning why he had been refused bail for common assault, I've just read it was 2 counts of common assault and one count of section 47 assault , causing ABH, which is more serious and carries a maximum 3 year sentence.

Secondly it is never ok to assault women, children, animals, men or anyone saying "I'd never hit a woman", implies it would be ok to hit a man, it isn't except in cases of self defense, and that applies to women too, if you think your life is being threatened you can, should, and despite making statements like "I'd never hit a woman" would defend yourself in anyway possible.

As for Ravel if found guilty he deserves everything he gets, and to lose his position amongst some of the highest paid sportsmen in the world.

Nothing said on the internet is serious, what GingerrrrFox posted about Natalie Jackson is irrelevant to the hitting women argument, which is also irrelevant to this thread.

Gingerrr wasn't defending Ravel earlier, he was questioning why he had been refused bail for common assault, I've just read it was 2 counts of common assault and one count of section 47 assault , causing ABH, which is more serious and carries a maximum 3 year sentence.

Secondly it is never ok to assault women, children, animals, men or anyone saying "I'd never hit a woman", implies it would be ok to hit a man, it isn't except in cases of self defense, and that applies to women too, if you think your life is being threatened you can, should, and despite making statements like "I'd never hit a woman" would defend yourself in anyway possible.

As for Ravel if found guilty he deserves everything he gets, and to lose his position amongst some of the highest paid sportsmen in the world.

Nothing said on the Internet is serious? Absolute bollocks.

He was justifying hitting a woman earlier in this thread.

Actually if you bothered to read the post I inferred that Billy Davies was in her ****. The term **** punching or punching her **** is actually a reference to fisting. Obviously the joke has gone right over your head. I never once referred to smashing her face in. Get it right if you are going to try and stitch me up. Good job you haven't found the post about Billy's bollocks in her face as you would obviously try and hang me out to dry for that too. Fair enough the jokes are crude but they are still jokes. Clearly not a fan of Frankie Boyle.

So sexual assault is ok too in your mind.

Yeah in a self defence situation, if a woman was holding a knife to my throat and was threatening to stab me of course I would fight her to save my own life. It would be exactly the same if it was a man. You are unbelievable. Keep trying it though because you look pathetic, very pathetic. 

You are wrong. I brought up everything I can find about Natalie Jackson and they are all the same, banter that have a pop about her being ginger and a completely over the top statement. You clearly have a problem with me. I'm not arsed 1 bit. In future piss off. Because you tried to make me look like I'm some sort of horrible woman beater and it just isn't that.

It would be nice to see the original post though because most of my posts where I add the whistle smiley, I'm usually being sarcastic myself.

Not getting into a debate, just want to see the original post/thread because you quoted one of my posts.

People post all sorts of shit for all sorts of reason, to get a laugh, to get a reaction and tone is so hard to convey, it is so easy to write something that you think is clearly a joke, or perfectly reasonable, but can be read or interpreted otherwise.

You've brought up the Natalie Jackson comment (lets be honest she is fair game on here, like Dennis Wise) and he has explained it was a joke, poor taste maybe, funny, depends on how you read it. You are clearly looking for something in his posts and I don't see it, so this is why you shouldn't take it seriously, tone and intent are so hard to convey on a forum, even using smileys.

You're saying he is justifying hitting a woman, he clearly isn't saying it is ok to hit women, just that in some cases it is justifiable, such as self defense, or defense of others. 

What would you do if some woman attacked your girlfriend? Would you just stand back and do nothing, or would you use force to protect your girlfriend?

Yeah in a self defence situation, if a woman was holding a knife to my throat and was threatening to stab me of course I would fight her to save my own life. It would be exactly the same if it was a man. You are unbelievable. Keep trying it though because you look pathetic, very pathetic.

Yep of course, everyone would do whatever possible to save themselves in that situation, but in a lesser situation like that which Stevewalsh5 said about his ex slapping him around, then I don't think it's ok to hit a woman.

People post all sorts of shit for all sorts of reason, to get a laugh, to get a reaction and tone is so hard to convey, it is so easy to write something that you think is clearly a joke, or perfectly reasonable, but can be read or interpreted otherwise.

You've brought up the Natalie Jackson comment (lets be honest she is fair game on here, like Dennis Wise) and he has explained it was a joke, poor taste maybe, funny, depends on how you read it. You are clearly looking for something in his posts and I don't see it, so this is why you shouldn't take it seriously, tone and intent are so hard to convey on a forum, even using smileys.

You're saying he is justifying hitting a woman, he clearly isn't saying it is ok to hit women, just that in some cases it is justifiable, such as self defense, or defense of others.

What would you do if some woman attacked your girlfriend? Would you just stand back and do nothing, or would you use force to protect your girlfriend?

She's a journalist, wouldn't call her fair game to be honest. Of course I would help my girlfriend, as it is an extreme situation.

She's a journalist, wouldn't call her fair game to be honest. Of course I would help my girlfriend, as it is an extreme situation.

I don't live in Leicester anymore, so I don't have to put up with her, but she is generally considered to be an ill informed, big nosed, Forest loving, Billy shagging ginger bint.

How true that is is irrelevant she is a figure of fun by her association with Leicester, like Junior Lewis, Akinbiyi, Matt Mills, Beckford, Peter Taylor, Alan Young, Ian Stringer...

Some comments might go to far, but it doesn't show an underlying lack of respect for women, more likely a misjudged attempt at humour.

I don't live in Leicester anymore, so I don't have to put up with her, but she is generally considered to be an ill informed, big nosed, Forest loving, Billy shagging ginger bint.

How true that is is irrelevant she is a figure of fun by her association with Leicester, like Junior Lewis, Akinbiyi, Matt Mills, Beckford, Peter Taylor, Alan Young, Ian Stringer...

Some comments might go to far, but it doesn't show an underlying lack of respect for women, more likely a misjudged attempt at humour.

Yeah jokes about sexually assaulting women are soo funny. She's a journalist who will obviously favour Billy Davies as she is given more access to Forest, due to the location of the studios and Davies attention seeking as usual. Do people really think Pearson would want journalists around the training ground all the time? lol.

Yeah jokes about sexually assaulting women are soo funny. She's a journalist who will obviously favour Billy Davies as she is given more access to Forest, due to the location of the studios and Davies attention seeking as usual. Do people really think Pearson would want journalists around the training ground all the time? lol.

Clearly you took the post seriously, it was never meant seriously, it was a joke, how good a joke is up to interpretation. I referred to Frankie Boyle somwehere in here, for example he made a joke about Katie Price's disabled son sexually abusing her. It's a crude joke, some say unacceptable, others laughed and declared it funny. Doesn't mean Frankie Boyle fully expects Katie Price's own son to abuse her. 

People post all sorts of shit for all sorts of reason, to get a laugh, to get a reaction and tone is so hard to convey, it is so easy to write something that you think is clearly a joke, or perfectly reasonable, but can be read or interpreted otherwise.

Dunno about him but I'd be covered in so much jizz would be hard to get any purchase on either of them to pull them apart.

Archived