Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JJS84

Away Ticket Priority

Just wondering if anyone can answer my question so I don't need to call the ticket office, I have just been looking at tickets for chelsea away and noticed the priority is broken down as so, 

Dates Criteria Wednesday 13 August Season Card Holder with 50+ points Friday 15 August Gold & Family Fox Members Monday 18 August Silver & City Fox Members Tuesday 19 August Supporters with a 2013/14 Booking History Wednesday 20 August General Sale

Now I have a season ticket, but did not go to any away games last season, so I assume I have no points.

Where would my priority bracket be in this? surely as a season ticket holder I would be ahead of members? maybe not.

The priority for stoke is even more confusing as its all just point brackets, can anyone advise?

Dates Criteria Monday 11 August Season Card Holders with 115+ points Wednesday 13 August Season Card Holders with 108+ points Friday 15 August Season Card Holders with 104+ points Monday 18 August Season Card Holders with 102+ points Wednesday 20 August Season Card Holders with 101+ points Friday 22 August Season Card Holders with 100+ points Monday 25 August Season Card Holders with 80+ points Wednesday 27 August Season Card Holders with 55+ points Friday 29 August Season Card Holders with 51+ points Monday 1 September Season Card Holders with 50+ points

You get 50 points for having a season ticket last season and an additional 50 for this season. I expect you have 100 points.

If you buy a Chelsea ticket then you'll have 101 points.

no I didn't have a season ticket last season, so on this basis, i will have 50 points for having a season ticket this season only. 

Archived