Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shocks - Maybe

Blackpool 2 Hull 1

Ipswich 0 Yeovil 1

Lincoln 4 Crewe 1

Northampton 2 QPR 0

Forest 1 - Macclesfield 2

161882[/snapback]

That score is imprinted in my mind I think after the amount of time Radio Leicester kept repeating it. I think the commentators talked more about that score than they did the Leicester game :unsure:lol

That score is imprinted in my mind I think after the amount of time Radio Leicester kept repeating it. I think the commentators talked more about that score than they did the Leicester game :unsure:  lol

162738[/snapback]

God only knows what's happening at Forest but the really significant scorelines to me are the Crewe and Ipswich ones. If they weren't two scalps we should have taken I don't know what would be.

The games have gone now but we've got to start being more ruthless.

lol:banana:

Oh Dear :wave: @ my manager in the morning [he's a derby fan if you hadn't guessed]

162990[/snapback]

well make sure you rub it in! but make sure that you can take what you give because if by any chance this happens to leicester, you wont here the end of it! but enjoy it whilst its lasts!

well make sure you rub it in! but make sure that you can take what you give because if by any chance this happens to leicester, you wont here the end of it! but enjoy it whilst its lasts!

163055[/snapback]

I didn't rub it in to much - Infact I mentioned it once and that was the end of it, but someone at work ripped the report out of the paper and he was gonna blow it up on the computer and then pin it onto the notice board in the canteen, its not happened yet though :unsure:

Archived