Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_Mad

Riordan

Riordan's said to be not too keen on going there, which is alright i guess. His contract is up by the end of 2005, but i imagine if he's going for free then some premiership clubs will be in for him.

better off without him, great player and while hibs will miss his goals, i dont think they will miss riordan.

he is a trouble maker- he comes from a "chav" background and still associates with these mates, this results in hardly a weekend going by without another hibernian night out ending up as hot gossip.

One of his teammates got bottled in a brawl involving him and he was recently acquitted of breach of the peace- only cos the court decided swearing ata police officer trying to stop an assault wasnt serious enough

many other incidents including him and his mates attacking hibs fans and picking fights with basically anyone going.

Archived