Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

£20 membership

Hi all, 

I am thinking of buying a basic £20 membership in the hope that i may be able to get to some games this season. How likely do you think it is that this will get me to say 4 or 5 games this season? Its third tier so the tickets may have sold out by then....

I've gone with it.  Fancy my chances of getting to games against some of the mid table teams at least- the likes of Sunderland and West Ham. Even with a low priority membership you get a set date when tickets are available which is better than waiting indefinitely in the hope that tickets might go to general sale.  And it's ahead of season ticket holders' mates' tickets too.

I've gone with it. Fancy my chances of getting to games against some of the mid table teams at least- the likes of Sunderland and West Ham. Even with a low priority membership you get a set date when tickets are available which is better than waiting indefinitely in the hope that tickets might go to general sale. And it's ahead of season ticket holders' mates' tickets too.

Have you managed to get to any games yet though? Granted we've played 3 top teams at home so far..

Have you managed to get to any games yet though? Granted we've played 3 top teams at home so far..

Every home game has made it to basic home membership so far

Burnley is currently on general sale, west brom and Sunderland are on sale to season ticket holders

Hi all, 

I am thinking of buying a basic £20 membership in the hope that i may be able to get to some games this season. How likely do you think it is that this will get me to say 4 or 5 games this season? Its third tier so the tickets may have sold out by then....

I have this memebership and would have been able to get tickets for all Home games so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived