ThurnbyLodgeFox Posted 17 October 2014 Posted 17 October 2014 Using this tune Tell everyone you know, We've got the best midfield in the world We've got Knockaert and Mahrez James and Drinkwater And Esteban Cambiasso-oooo (Repeat)
Naylor118 Posted 17 October 2014 Posted 17 October 2014 I've been singing this for a while! Tried at Stoke and had a few join in and then a few more at Palace!I'll be well with you on this one!!
Trav Le Bleu Posted 17 October 2014 Posted 17 October 2014 I'd like a rousing chorus of "You're getting sacked in the morning" to break out at 90mins +4.
Guest ttfn Posted 17 October 2014 Posted 17 October 2014 Using this tune Tell everyone you know, We've got the best midfield in the world We've got Knockaert and Mahrez James and Drinkwater And Esteban Cambiasso-oooo (Repeat) It barely scans and doesn't rhyme. Apart from that it's great.
Kitchandro Posted 17 October 2014 Posted 17 October 2014 So we choose Newcastle away to start ripping off a Newcastle chant. Makes sense.
Dan Posted 17 October 2014 Posted 17 October 2014 I like the tune but it doesn't really work. Heard it at Palace and it was just rushed and to be honest it needs to rhyme, that particular tune anyway.
Bert Posted 18 October 2014 Posted 18 October 2014 Don't sack Pardew Alaaaan Pardew I just don't think you understand That if you sack Pardew Our Alaaaan Pardew We'll have to put our banner in the Bin
Ashley Posted 18 October 2014 Posted 18 October 2014 Don't sack Pardew Alaaaan Pardew I just don't think you understand That if you sack Pardew Our Alaaaan Pardew We'll have to put our banner in the Bin
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.