Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Swansea 2-0 Leicester - Vote Now

Don't agree that Moore was appalling at all. Our CBs have come under immense pressure this season because of high pressing, poor full backs and slow defensive CMs, mistakes will be made. He wasn't responsible for our constant surrendering of possession and our lacklustre work-rate, which were easily the two biggest problems on show.

You cannot make a single excuse for Moore's defending on either goal.

Completely sold both times and to blame it on high pressing or the full backs yesterday is nothing short of ridiculous.

As if anybody watched that last 25 minutes and gave King a 3 or a 4 lol

100% pass completion

Got our only shot on target from inside the area

Won his only tackle.

He's the only player in our squad who has looked completely at home in this division, with the possible exceptions of Ulloa and Mahrez.

I gave him a 5 as well actually (I think). I tend to try and take into account how long they were on for as well.

You cannot make a single excuse for Moore's defending on either goal.

Completely sold both times and to blame it on high pressing or the full backs yesterday is nothing short of ridiculous.

Agree with this though they did press us pretty well. I genuinely reckon no player on our team had more touches than Schmeichel in the first half. It was absolutely hideous stuff to watch.

Goal kick > Ulloa attempts a flick on, either wins or loses it > Swansea win second ball > Swansea pass around > Leicester win ball > played back to Morgan or Moore > played back to Schmeichel > hoofed up the field > repeat process.

It was absolutely diabolical. Complete joke considering how good we've proven we can be. I'd rather have lost 7-2 and actually attacked them than produced yesterday.

I never said that but 1's and 2's is silly!!! Plus we played Swansea who are simply better than us

Swansea are certainly better than us which is why I actually expected us to play up to our opposition as we have this year. We were never even remotely in it and didn't even look like we cared. And I despise the arbitrary awarding of a 5 if a player just shows up, if the ratings are 1-10, I'll call a spade a spade and say nobody deserved more than a 5  for trying and most were absolutely dreadful.

De Laet getting a 1 is the most generous 1 ever. He didn't even rate a positive integer. He should take that 1 and hide it under his mattress lest the police be on the lookout for a completely stolen 1. Somewhere in Spain Cristiano Ronaldo is looking at an 8 that he got that should have been a 9, and he's going "where is my extra 1"? Well, I took it when he wasn't looking, and gave it to RDL because I felt sorry for him.

Swansea are certainly better than us which is why I actually expected us to play up to our opposition as we have this year. We were never even remotely in it and didn't even look like we cared. And I despise the arbitrary awarding of a 5 if a player just shows up, if the ratings are 1-10, I'll call a spade a spade and say nobody deserved more than a 5  for trying and most were absolutely dreadful.

De Laet getting a 1 is the most generous 1 ever. He didn't even rate a positive integer. He should take that 1 and hide it under his mattress lest the police be on the lookout for a completely stolen 1. Somewhere in Spain Cristiano Ronaldo is looking at an 8 that he got that should have been a 9, and he's going "where is my extra 1"? Well, I took it when he wasn't looking, and gave it to RDL because I felt sorry for him.

De Laet wasnt great but he still made 3 or 4 big tackles first half and got forward very well second half even though his delivery want great so for me a 1 is harsh. That would indicate someone hasnt tried or simply done everything wrong thats possible.

What would you rate players had we of done what Birmingham did on Saturday?

I am not sure whether people are surprised by all this. Started at Palarce, an absolute disgrace at home against Bumley and it might even be getting worse. Big indications to me that there are lots of players not too happy at the moment, with or without justification, and that is a real worry. 

Their dissatisfaction may be more to do with other players, or it could be the set up and tactics from the management, or simply a mix of every thing. Pearson has definitely got problems to solve, and at the moment I am not convinced he can do it.

It's all about momentum, and whilst Pearson is over thinking his team selections and consistently getting it wrong, panic could be just around the corner.

The last two teams selected would have been better utilised the other way round ( against Newcastle and Swansea ), and that is not to say that either selection was right anyway.

I am not sure whether people are surprised by all this. Started at Palarce, an absolute disgrace at home against Bumley and it might even be getting worse. Big indications to me that there are lots of players not too happy at the moment, with or without justification, and that is a real worry. 

Their dissatisfaction may be more to do with other players, or it could be the set up and tactics from the management, or simply a mix of every thing. Pearson has definitely got problems to solve, and at the moment I am not convinced he can do it.

It's all about momentum, and whilst Pearson is over thinking his team selections and consistently getting it wrong, panic could be just around the corner.

The last two teams selected would have been better utilised the other way round ( against Newcastle and Swansea ), and that is not to say that either selection was right anyway.

The panic is already here, being generated by people like you.

The panic is already here, being generated by people like you.

This 'panic' thing is a fine line.

What I do know is that a win is imperative. To stop the rot. Its crucial.

We've seen so many times in the Prem that a win or two gets you right back up there,a loss or two sees you entrenched in the bottom half.

A win against Brom could be the proverbial 6 pointer.

This 'panic' thing is a fine line.

What I do know is that a win is imperative. To stop the rot. Its crucial.

We've seen so many times in the Prem that a win or two gets you right back up there,a loss or two sees you entrenched in the bottom half.

A win against Brom could be the proverbial 6 pointer.

I agree, things will look a lot different if we get a positive result on Saturday. We'll climb a few places and everyone will calm down. To be honest I'm almost more concerned by the reaction to our form than our form itself. People are very willing to talk about how disastrously things are going and that kind of mentality can be pretty damaging.

Undoubtedly a big game in itself though, a six pointer indeed.

Archived