Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chapero82

Spurs (H)

Spurs Ticket up for grabs:

One ticket west stand row EE

Face value which is £30. PM me if interested - can meet outside the ground near turnstiles 7-12, 20ish mins before kick off.

PM if interested. You'll have to sit with me but don't let that put you off.

Banter.

It's boxing day, always a sell out (or very close) whatever the opposition. The club would have been disappointed if united or Liverpool fell on that day.

Yeah agreed, I was only joking anyway.

I think we'll comfortably average 31k this year unless $ky pull the trick they did when we had Bolton at home and make Swansea a Monday or something. I wouldn't even rule that out knowing them.

Hi guys.

Spurs fan here, driving up for the game. Where would you recommend is best to park? Happy to walk a bit if it means it will be easier to get away. Also happy to pay a few quid to be in a proper car park rather than on the street somewhere.

Your best on saffron lane sports centre car park a couple quid to park and about 5 min walk

Your best on saffron lane sports centre car park a couple quid to park and about 5 min walk

Cheers. The other thing I thought is that because it's a bank holiday, I assume most pay & displays won't be in action. Reckon I could try the Odeon / Morrisons car park which is right next to the ground too?

Appreciate the response.

Cheers. The other thing I thought is that because it's a bank holiday, I assume most pay & displays won't be in action. Reckon I could try the Odeon / Morrisons car park which is right next to the ground too?

Appreciate the response.

There is sercuity on the odeon car park. Always ask you a thousand and one questions, morrisons are keen to with there 90min rule, so I would avoid them

If anyone who's an ST holder is still desperate for an extra ticket or tickets, it's still worth ringing the ticket office on the off chance.  I've tried a few times over the last few days and finally got lucky yesterday, and managed to get 3 together in G block that had just been returned.

It's one per ST, mind

Archived