Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

European super cup

It's great having a bit of footy on aFriday but can anyone tell me what the point of this game is?

:ermm:

164025[/snapback]

Money and for UEFA to look like they are important and can tell the Football Federations of Europe what to do.

The game itself is akin to the Premiership Champions V's The Championship Winners - so complete utter bollocks ;)

Money and for UEFA to look like they are important and can tell the Football Federations of Europe what to do.

The game itself is akin to the Premiership Champions V's The Championship Winners - so complete utter bollocks  ;)

164027[/snapback]

Thanks for putting it so poetically davieg :D

Guest Michal

really poor game- both sides rather, but understandably Liverpool is more dissapointing in this situation.

especially when considering how Cisse scored the first goal!

After matches like tonight I also can't see any good reason for playing a game like ths. Unless they've got a contract with Monaco which wants to host anything that would fill the stadium, even if 90% will be foreigners... :P

Liverpool should sell Morientes instead of Cissy and use the money to sign Owen

That would be the most logical choice but i guess seing as he was a Benetez singing and he is spanish i doubt it wil happen.

Cisse should go, he's shite. Those 2 goals were so lucky, especially the second one when he was clean through and showed no composure or intelligence - hitting the ball hard and straight at the keeper like that was appalling finishing.

Archived