Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Irish Chris

Liverpool

Sure, I will sell you two tickets for 'outside the game'.

They will be half the price of tickets for inside the game and you will be standing/sitting on Raw Dykes Road - or wherever the f**ck you like after I get my £30. 

Should I start running? 

note: I thought fox hunting was now illegal!

So what I'm getting from your cryptic messages is don't buy tickets as they may be fake,please correct me if I'm getting confused but your helping,give me some advice on buying 5 tickets ill sit anywhere,thanks

You may get tickets,but I wouldn't expect you would pay face value,there 2 tickets in the liverpool end on stub hub and there going for £260-£300

Why the **** would anyone pay 300 I would want to get on for the last 20 mins if I paid that

Because it's sold out and it's the only way you would get a ticket,just because it's that price on stub hub it doesn't mean that's the going rate,

I could get £150 for my 2 which is more than enough,but I'm not selling so it's irrelevant.

Archived