Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Did anybody notice?

Hey Emsie Lou I saw you today i sit directly above you about 10 rows behind!

You should rip up your go McCarthy thing, he was pathetic today!

So she should rip it up after 1 or 2 games? :rolleyes:

Anyways onto the subject - Yeah I thought they were, but wasn't sure didn't think anymore about it after i'd noticed - I was too busy shouting at the ref and his bummer boys :rolleyes::mad:

I'm not going to rip it up! he may have had a bad game today but that's no reason to tear it up!

anyway back to topic....

did they not check before they brought the white socks? :rolleyes:

I guess not!! :rolleyes:

Pfft, and they call themselves a professional football club. I hope LCFC charged Luton for this privilege!

What if we didn't lend them the socks, would the game have been cancelled and Luton have to forfeit the points???

lol me too, devil is class, i told you santa existed Hitesh :santa:

i never doubted you! :unsure:;):P

On the topic...i know its only sunday league but when i used to play for a local team we had a cup match and the other team had the same colours as us. They were told that they had to bring a different strip before the game but obviously forgot, so anyway...they had to forfit because neither team had another strip. We won the game by default but lost in the next round. It was an FA game but im not sure if the rules are the same for the Championship. Surely a professional club like Luton are aware of kit colours etc. Every team has a book of team strips/colours aswell!

Archived