Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Manual adjustments

Do the club still manually put priority points on season tickets if for whatever reason the points have not registered on their database?

I don't see why not, if you are entitled to the points you should get them whether that be automatically or manually added

If you go in to the TO, they will manually adjust your points score.

I had to go in last season after buying a ticket for Wigan away. The assistant took eight points off me instead of crediting me with an extra point! I didn't notice til the next game. Went down to TO and they added on nine points!!

I always check now straightaway!

Do the club still manually put priority points on season tickets if for whatever reason the points have not registered on their database?

Yes they do. They added one for me only a few months ago, provided you have a ticket stub or other proof of purchase. I sorted it with them over email.

what's to stop me buying one online getting the point automatically there and then giving my ticket stub to someone else after the game, who then goes to the TO and says here's my proof of purchase can i have another priority point please you've missed mine off? 

or do they have something to link the ticket stub to the online sale so it can't be reused etc? 

what's to stop me buying one online getting the point automatically there and then giving my ticket stub to someone else after the game, who then goes to the TO and says here's my proof of purchase can i have another priority point please you've missed mine off?

Absolutely nothing lol

Can also confirm that they will do it Baker. They will also stamp/hole punch your stubs so that you can't add them again.

Heard they wernt doing it because if people abusing the system but this seems the new way then fair enough.

Heard they wernt doing it because if people abusing the system but this seems the new way then fair enough.

A lad I know got his updated genuinely.

Obviously as Scouse has pointed out if you want to go to that much effort to abuse the system then you can.

Archived