Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

GUTTED

The only shining example in the team.

If he goes I might ask for a refund on my season ticket.

CL what are you upto, this is the best striker ive seen since steve claridge! at lcfc.

Unless your bringing back paul dickov I'll be going to the ground tomorrow, season ticket in hand!

NOT HAPPY :thumbdown:

Sorry but i disagree with you!

I am sure if he had a choice he would love to keep conners, but he also has an obligation to the club with regards to keeping us on the straight and narrow financially.

We are now like so many other clubs where we simply arn't in a position to turn these offers down! Conners will not be the last of our so called better players to leave the club in this manner if they prove there worth.

Fans who cannot see this and react like you are proposing, are being short sighted and really do need to wake up and smell the coffee.

We must stick behind the manager and the team.

Lets just hope Craig can find another striker to fill some of his shoes.

Sorry but i disagree with you!

I am sure if he had a choice he would love to keep conners, but he also has an obligation to the club with regards to keeping us on the straight and narrow financially.

We are now like so many other clubs where we simply arn't in a position to turn these offers down! Conners will not be the last of our so called better players to leave the club in this manner if they prove there worth.

Fans who cannot see this and react like you are proposing, are being short sighted and really do need to wake up and smell the coffee.

We must stick behind the manager and the team.

Lets just hope Craig can find another striker to fill some of his shoes.

ELVIS is OK, weve signed him today, not an adequate replacement.

your wrong mate

ELVIS is OK, weve signed him today, not an adequate replacement.

your wrong mate

£300K from what ive seen that is good business? Young quick but not a proven goal scorer by any stretch of the imagination but lets see what else happens today.

It might be too late for Craig to get anyone and that would be a disaster but fingers crossed.

£300K from what ive seen that is good business? Young quick but not a proven goal scorer by any stretch of the imagination but lets see what else happens today.

It might be too late for Craig to get anyone and that would be a disaster but fingers crossed.

connelly, 4 in 5 games

Elvis 0.... but got potential!

say mo more!

Players come and go. Some you are glad to see the back of, whilst it's sad to see others go.

I think I'll keep my pragmatic attitude over this one.

connelly, 4 in 5 games

Elvis 0.... but got potential!

say mo more!

Or 5 games played scored in two of them? anyway i am not knocking him as a player as i said this isn't the type of Deal the club can turn down.

I Like you know full well that he is the best finisher we have but 2M is a bloody good price.

Elvis has got potential and may well be a good Striker so lets not disregard him as JUST potential just yet.

Players come and go. Some you are glad to see the back of, whilst it's sad to see others go.

I think I'll keep my pragmatic attitude over this one.

What are your opinions of Connolly?

Although £2 million is fantastic business, the loss of Connolly to the team could cost us alot more than that. He's the only player that without him in our team we look dreadful.

I am fearing the worst, do you honestly think we can do anything in this league with the current strikerforce we've got? Long old season for us, I can't bare it.

Worrying times ahead if Connolly does go as Douglas will rarely keep a clean sheet and we have no goalscorer now. In a fantasy reality I'd love to see us re-sign Dickov as he was legendery in my opinion and looks no more than a fringe player at Blackburn since Bellamy's signing.

I agree that Levein had no choice and to be fair maybe Connolly has wanted to leave in the first place. 2 million is a lot for a player nowadays but we need a proven goalscorer today b4 we get in a lower half of league battle and Walkers get's even more empty. 2 of my mates were at match Saturday and said it was complete waste of money.

So if Connolly does go, let me get this straight, our strikers will consist of :-

Mark De Vries - One goal in how many appearances??

Elvis Hammond - Yet to score a professional goal.

Dion Dublin - struggles to last 90 mins or play more than once in a week.

A team serious about promotion?? Don't make me laugh!

:thumbdown:

So if Connolly does go, let me get this straight, our strikers will consist of :-

Mark De Vries - One goal in how many appearances??

Elvis Hammond - Yet to score a professional goal.

Dion Dublin - struggles to last 90 mins or play more than once in a week.

A team serious about promotion?? Don't make me laugh!

:thumbdown:

I agree with assessment. :mad::mad::( <_< Add this to a leaky defence and we have relegation staring us in the face. :unsure::huh:

Archived