Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Aston Villa 2-1 Leicester - Results and Man of the Match

Most if the ratings seem pretty fair in my opinion.

Think Matty should have been top though.

I have no idea how the ref got rated 6th best this season. Made some horrible mistakes, clear red for Clarke for the challenge on schlupp and the pundits apparently said we should have had a penalty in first half? (Was at the game and never saw the debate)

The one in the middle of the park? Thought that was the best challenge I've seen live since Ben Mee away at QPR.

Most if the ratings seem pretty fair in my opinion.

Think Matty should have been top though.

I have no idea how the ref got rated 6th best this season. Made some horrible mistakes, clear red for Clarke for the challenge on schlupp and the pundits apparently said we should have had a penalty in first half? (Was at the game and never saw the debate)

That was a brilliant tackle, people would be foaming at the mouth if one of our lot had made it. 

Yep, thought the same at first as he did get the ball. A proper old school challenge that you see little of today unfortunately, I do enjoy seeing those challenges (as long as those involved don't get injured).

However, two footed challenge and excessive force is supposed to be a red in the modern game.

Fair play to schlupp for getting on with it. However I think if he made something of it then it would have at least been a booking. It was serious dangerous play in my opinion.

Would say it was more dangerous than matty's in the other game which he got a straight red for but I believe both challenges were firm but fair! Thing is I can't stand Clarke because he intends to hurt players, did the same thing against Ulloa earlier in the season, dirty bastard!!

I don't really like Clarke, it's one thing making a strong tackle but he appears to look for an excuse to injure the opponent which isn't on really.

Maybe I'm biased but I never feel the likes of Koncheskey or James or Wasilewski or Vardy are trying to hurt anyone even though they are physical.

Archived