Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

£3 Million on o/s

I wish him all the best at Wigan - cos we could do with that extra million, could come in handy next summer ;):thumbup:

£2m rising to £3m... would have been more like 1 rising to 1.5 or 2 if we sold him a few weeks ago when the rumour first surfaced.

We'll have to see who gets brought in now - if we manage to sign a couple of players, it may prove to be a good bit of business.

I wonder if the board will release all £2m for transfers, or bank 500k or so?

As someone else said in another thread, it feels like we've won the lottery! :D I can't see David cutting it in the Premiership, he only hit form last season around March time, and to think 5 months down the line we've sold him for 2 million, potentially 3. Good luck to the man though i always stuck by him being the best striker at the club and only hope of scoring most of the time.

Absolutely delighted with Hume as well if he signs, as well as Elvis. Another one would top it off though ;)

I wish him all the best at Wigan - cos we could do with that extra million, could come in handy next summer ;):thumbup:

£2m rising to £3m... would have been more like 1 rising to 1.5 or 2 if we sold him a few weeks ago when the rumour first surfaced.

We'll have to see who gets brought in now - if we manage to sign a couple of players, it may prove to be a good bit of business.

I wonder if the board will release all £2m for transfers, or bank 500k or so?

TUDGAY...at Derby is available, id love him here..

and the rest of the cash..........BANK in a 15-1 stylee! :thumbup:

every chance they could stay up. Sunderland are already nailed on for the drop and suspect WBA will go so could be Wigan or W Ham or maybe an "established" prem side like Fulham or Birmingham. Gives me an interest in the prem which was completely absent before

every chance they could stay up. Sunderland are already nailed on for the drop and suspect WBA will go so could be Wigan or W Ham or maybe an "established" prem side like Fulham or Birmingham. Gives me an interest in the prem which was completely absent before

Id wager we'll now all be rooting for Wigan to stay up as we net some coffers if they do. I dont think Newcastle will be around that bottom 3 for long.. Sunderland will probably stay bottom for most of the season. Go Conners!

Archived