Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCtotheprem

Manager next season

Right I'm going to make a point which a lot of people may not like but it has to be said. 

IMO bringing back Martin O'neil isn't right, he was the best manager we've had in recent memory granted but let it stay that way. Just because he was great back then doesn't mean he will be great now, the games progressed. IF he came back and didn't perform miracles it would be awful. Look when Dalglish went back to Liverpool. Just a point to ponder. 

Right I'm going to make a point which a lot of people may not like but it has to be said. 

IMO bringing back Martin O'neil isn't right, he was the best manager we've had in recent memory granted but let it stay that way. Just because he was great back then doesn't mean he will be great now, the games progressed. IF he came back and didn't perform miracles it would be awful. Look when Dalglish went back to Liverpool. Just a point to ponder. 

I think 99% of people would agree with you there.

Also on merit, he shouldn't really be considered any more.

I'd like to see us with Howe or Warburton regardless of the lack of Prem experience...however, if Pearson keeps us up he deserves to keep his job.

I'm not a Pearson fan but do appreciate what he has done for us in getting to us to where we are. On the other hand, if we go down I'd like to see him go. This is on the basis that his attitude towards certain incidents this season are not what I want representing our club. He's not made the best decisions tactically in many games this year and simply put if we get relegated, he has not met his objective of keeping us up. 

Archived